Reviews for Brownie Points and Wedding Bells
Hawkstang chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
I know it's been a long time since u last updated this story. I really think you should finish this fic it's an awesome story ;)
please update on this fic don't give up on it ;)
Akatsuki-Metal chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
this story is really good keep up the good work
2400shadow chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I hope you update this story it's awesome!
justanotherditzyredhead chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
Aw I love this story! Its so different from anything I've ever read. Now if only Roy would stop being so dense...
theherbflower chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
Dude! you have to update this soon. its like crack. well at least thats how funny it is. cheers!

herb3
parnika chapter 7 . 7/12/2009
hey i loved your story...the way that roy and riza slowly figure out their feelings for each other is amazing and what is more amazing is the way in which you've put it...please continue writing
Daniellae chapter 7 . 10/15/2008
WoW! AWESOME story! luv it! u should really continue it... Updates r good things! .
silvergothicsweettooth chapter 7 . 8/26/2008
so nice story... luv it!

upd8s pls, tnx

silvergothicsweettooth
Lost Angel575 chapter 7 . 7/17/2008
Yay an update finally! A great chapter too -
Lovelyships914 chapter 7 . 7/15/2008
Great chapter! Update soon :)
Ru-Doragon chapter 7 . 7/13/2008
-laughing- He's such an idiot sometimes. I love this. It's great. What was w/ the long wait for an update? This is a great story. It should be worked on. This is a great chapter. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Update soon. _~
bluerain2blue chapter 7 . 7/13/2008
Aw, poor Riza. Roy show watch what he says. You know what I had to go read all these chapters again cause I forgot it all. But I still like this story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
E.Mahiru chapter 7 . 7/13/2008
Hahahaha. I wonder what Gracia's wedding dress looked like...

Aww, this is so sweet now that she's so in love with him!
MoonStarDutchess chapter 7 . 7/13/2008
Guess my inner child needs to keep nagging you right? LOL

Love the chapter Rissy-chan and hope you update again soon. Don't leave us waitning 6 months. LOL

:love, lemons, and later

Chrissy-chan
winglessfairy25 chapter 7 . 7/13/2008
Yo, Riss.

Wow. An update for this! YAY!

Wow. They're really serious about the whole wedding thing. I like this from Riza's POV. Really insightful. :]

Thanks for the update, Riss.

Glad to have ya back at writing!

Rin