Reviews for Spring Kisses
Fan of AnitaHisami chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Hey hope you continue to write or expand this story. Love this pairing and wish there were more Anita/Hisami fics out there:). Gambatte ne!
JDNightMhalelOsamaGhobhadi chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This was so cute!
Hayashi Azuma chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
hehehh, loved it.

well written, it was a nice drabble.

'please, keep writing!'
Spontaneous Combusken chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
God, that was cute. I really love these two, and this little fic kinda encapsulates everything about them I love so much, as well as describing perfectly what they'd be like in the not-too-distant future, where they've grown together rather than apart.

Thanks so much for writing this
Maggie chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
I did not inderstand this story. it seemed it was just repeating the same thing over and over without a point. I didnt understand the second kiss at the end, it threw me off even more.
barktree chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Geez you write so well. Nothing else needs to be said, really.
Ranma Matsuri chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Very kawaii!
September's Nobara chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Really very neat, especially since it's difficult to find really well done shojo-ai sometimes. I love how you compared being "only fifteen" to "already fifteen", as well as how each paragraph, a story in its own, benefits the main story as well. Great work on wrapping it up, too, though I'd love to see the aftermath of this. All in all, beautiful work!

Take care,

September's Nobara.
Unlikely Drabble chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Drabble is not what I would have called it, your language tools and effects are maturing so well. I can even begin to compare you to some very wonderful authors, of whom's names I have forgotten at this moment. Rest assured Most of the things you call dribble these day, others frame on top their mantle pieces.
Star Otaku chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Oh... this is ultimate sweetness... Let me just say that there is another fanfic contributing to this relationship in the ROD fandom. Anita and Hisami have grown up a bit, and the way that Hisami is constant in her feelings - only smiling and content that Anita has now reciprocated the depth of her love - is just perfect. I love it, and it's definitely going onto my favourites list.