Reviews for Operator
shade chapter 10 . 8/9
brilliant to read. it truly is a shame you haven't continued this fanfiction.
Katt chapter 10 . 6/19
I don't know what the hell kinda confusing sh!t this is I just read, so I'm just gonna pretend I was never here and continue on with my life
moodysavage chapter 10 . 4/29
Nice :) I like that you touched in on coma girl a bit. Hope you are inspired and write more... though that won't stop me from looking to see if you continued this on another site :)
moodysavage chapter 8 . 4/29
Wow... I'm really loving this story. I was confused a few times at first because I didn't always know who you were talking about but it didn't take long to adjust to that writing style and it actuallt fits... you have a style that jumps right in to the action or scene. It fits with the personalities of the team.

And I also must say... that fight scene with Naruto trying to save his team leader and where he used all those weapons... absolutely freakin' AWSOME! Your team dynamics are great and I love how you have a history with issues as well as current and future story conflicts already being set up. Really good story tension and progression.
Veejay2 chapter 10 . 2/22
Not even a 8 yr long gap?
Guest chapter 10 . 10/6/2016
I could care less about kakashi, no matter how excusable his part in team 19 were, he deserve naruto's ire. If I understood the situation correctly, the reason their mission failed and why naruto is angry is bacause of kakashi neglect in their training. He doesnt even try to improve his method. I can clearly say that I dont like kakashi in the anime, here or anywhere.
Lordie chapter 10 . 8/13/2016
I really liked this. It was an interesting and original take on Naruto. Sorry it was never finished.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/22/2016
The interactions so beautiful.
They built up from scratch into a complex web.
Your writing is exquisite.
Thank you for leaving us this much.
If ever you decide to grace us with your presence again we will welcome you with open arms.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/18/2016
A good chapter
A raging Ghost chapter 10 . 3/11/2016
I want to say you're kind of a bastard for never continuing this. But That would be wrong and I'm sure you have better things to be doing or are dead. With that said, I would like to thank you for writing this. it is amazing, and the detail you have put into each of the characters and OC's is phenomenal, I love it. Good job and I wish you the best.
jwbones2000 chapter 10 . 12/2/2015
Man this was going to be a really great story. Disappointing that it didn't keep going. I could tell it wasn't going to finish but still had to read to the end.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
I know it isn't a big part of the plot...but I really hope Rei is okay.
TangyCitrus chapter 10 . 8/28/2015
no dammit! I need more! This story is too good and awesome and so intriguing to stop here until who knows when! Last time it was updated was in 2009. It is 2015 and I just really don't want to wait or be left on this cliffhanger with so many questions and a want of what happens next!
Sorry if I sounded rude or ungrateful, it's just, you can obviously tell I got quite into this. ;
Anyways, thank you so much for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
tanzar81 chapter 9 . 8/7/2015
OK she is supposed to be good. I got that, but should it really read like she is just flying with Naruto and that he is no challenge for her at all?
Death45Scyth47 chapter 9 . 7/11/2015
Dude this is a great story but if your not gonna post anymore at least put it up for adoption