Reviews for Operator
The Truth of Words chapter 7 . 2/12
Actually Yoshino whom in Inoichi's wife is the head of the Yamanaka clan, Inoichi merely married her from a branch family, She is the head matriarch, inoichi even being the patriarch has no say over the clan.
SeverlyLate chapter 8 . 2/10
Writing is ok.
Plot and setup are all shades of wrong.
Disappointing.
MathiasMatt chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
Soooo...been five years bud. You sure none of your stories are abandoned? -_-
Sfrbcry chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
. . . The end of the line, it seems.
I'll follow it. Maybe it'll be updated.
Sfrbcry chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
BAM. Haha, Kakashi. Suck it, bastard.
I've been really liking this fic so far. It's the best 'ANBU Naruto' type story I have ever read. It's awesome. I absolutely love it.
Ahem. Gonna keep reading now.
Death45Scyth47 chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
Its been 5 years have you abandoned it?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
What about a five year gap. Please update
NIGHT3187 chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
Not that this story has been updated, but if you have kakashi being such a jerk and Naruto hating him and being an Anbu you should have made them equal powerwise.
CrystallineX chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
A story with so much potential, (if not laced with a bit too much sexual innuendo for pre/young teens for my liking) I also like how you make it clear that Naruto dislikes Kakashi, but still manage to keep the reader unbiased/curious as to Kakashi's POV. I dearly hope you mean that the gaps between updates don't mean anything.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
Please another chapter please please
foxofninetails chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
So as I pray, Unlimited Bladeworks!
Josher chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Kinda sad none of his stories have been updated in years, its quite a big frustration to see such a unique take that's also gritty without being too black.
Kail Blade chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Gods I miss this fic. I must have read it over a dozen times. Really wish it was updated
mndstjohn chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
I don't know if you've noticed, but occasionally there are random check marks in your story. I don't know how else to describe it, but if you go through and read it, you'll see what I mean. Good job on the story other than that!
Mardipaev chapter 10 . 5/18/2012
dialog: 100% awesome (and then some)

background/unknown character info: 100% interesting and perfectly done

OC's: unbelievably well done

One of the best fic's on this site,

sincerely,