Reviews for Operator
I know it isn't a big part of the plot...but I really hope Rei is okay.
TangyCitrus chapter 10 . 8/28
no dammit! I need more! This story is too good and awesome and so intriguing to stop here until who knows when! Last time it was updated was in 2009. It is 2015 and I just really don't want to wait or be left on this cliffhanger with so many questions and a want of what happens next!
Sorry if I sounded rude or ungrateful, it's just, you can obviously tell I got quite into this. ;
Anyways, thank you so much for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
tanzar81 chapter 9 . 8/7
OK she is supposed to be good. I got that, but should it really read like she is just flying with Naruto and that he is no challenge for her at all?
Death45Scyth47 chapter 9 . 7/11
Dude this is a great story but if your not gonna post anymore at least put it up for adoption
onlytoask chapter 10 . 6/14
While reading clearly abandoned stories, it's always amusing to see AN's assuring the reader that the author will never abandon the story.
The Truth of Words chapter 7 . 2/12
Actually Yoshino whom in Inoichi's wife is the head of the Yamanaka clan, Inoichi merely married her from a branch family, She is the head matriarch, inoichi even being the patriarch has no say over the clan.
SeverlyLate chapter 8 . 2/10
Writing is ok.
Plot and setup are all shades of wrong.
MathiasMatt chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
Soooo...been five years bud. You sure none of your stories are abandoned? -_-
nora9gina chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
. . . The end of the line, it seems.
I'll follow it. Maybe it'll be updated.
nora9gina chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
BAM. Haha, Kakashi. Suck it, bastard.
I've been really liking this fic so far. It's the best 'ANBU Naruto' type story I have ever read. It's awesome. I absolutely love it.
Ahem. Gonna keep reading now.
Death45Scyth47 chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
Its been 5 years have you abandoned it?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
What about a five year gap. Please update
NIGHT3187 chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
Not that this story has been updated, but if you have kakashi being such a jerk and Naruto hating him and being an Anbu you should have made them equal powerwise.
CrystallineX chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
A story with so much potential, (if not laced with a bit too much sexual innuendo for pre/young teens for my liking) I also like how you make it clear that Naruto dislikes Kakashi, but still manage to keep the reader unbiased/curious as to Kakashi's POV. I dearly hope you mean that the gaps between updates don't mean anything.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
Please another chapter please please