Reviews for Operator
Guest chapter 10 . 10/6/2016
I could care less about kakashi, no matter how excusable his part in team 19 were, he deserve naruto's ire. If I understood the situation correctly, the reason their mission failed and why naruto is angry is bacause of kakashi neglect in their training. He doesnt even try to improve his method. I can clearly say that I dont like kakashi in the anime, here or anywhere.
Lordie chapter 10 . 8/13/2016
I really liked this. It was an interesting and original take on Naruto. Sorry it was never finished.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/22/2016
The interactions so beautiful.
They built up from scratch into a complex web.
Your writing is exquisite.
Thank you for leaving us this much.
If ever you decide to grace us with your presence again we will welcome you with open arms.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/18/2016
A good chapter
A raging Ghost chapter 10 . 3/11/2016
I want to say you're kind of a bastard for never continuing this. But That would be wrong and I'm sure you have better things to be doing or are dead. With that said, I would like to thank you for writing this. it is amazing, and the detail you have put into each of the characters and OC's is phenomenal, I love it. Good job and I wish you the best.
jwbones2000 chapter 10 . 12/2/2015
Man this was going to be a really great story. Disappointing that it didn't keep going. I could tell it wasn't going to finish but still had to read to the end.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
I know it isn't a big part of the plot...but I really hope Rei is okay.
TangyCitrus chapter 10 . 8/28/2015
no dammit! I need more! This story is too good and awesome and so intriguing to stop here until who knows when! Last time it was updated was in 2009. It is 2015 and I just really don't want to wait or be left on this cliffhanger with so many questions and a want of what happens next!
Sorry if I sounded rude or ungrateful, it's just, you can obviously tell I got quite into this. ;
Anyways, thank you so much for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
tanzar81 chapter 9 . 8/7/2015
OK she is supposed to be good. I got that, but should it really read like she is just flying with Naruto and that he is no challenge for her at all?
Death45Scyth47 chapter 9 . 7/11/2015
Dude this is a great story but if your not gonna post anymore at least put it up for adoption
onlytoask chapter 10 . 6/14/2015
While reading clearly abandoned stories, it's always amusing to see AN's assuring the reader that the author will never abandon the story.
The Truth of Words chapter 7 . 2/12/2015
Actually Yoshino whom in Inoichi's wife is the head of the Yamanaka clan, Inoichi merely married her from a branch family, She is the head matriarch, inoichi even being the patriarch has no say over the clan.
SeverlyLate chapter 8 . 2/10/2015
Writing is ok.
Plot and setup are all shades of wrong.
Disappointing.
MathiasMatt chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
Soooo...been five years bud. You sure none of your stories are abandoned? -_-
starlineshine chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
. . . The end of the line, it seems.
I'll follow it. Maybe it'll be updated.