Reviews for Operator
SuperN-Gaspard chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I like this first chapter but I am wondering how old he is, I'm guessing 10 for some odd reason...
Paladin-kriss chapter 10 . 1/15/2009
Nice one. It's been a while, so I got slightly confused, but it's all good
Darkciel chapter 10 . 1/15/2009
Bravo!

absolutely brilliant! your writing style of absolute mystery leaving the readers flabbergasted is EPIC! and this chapter did clear up quite a lot of things, now leaving many others... XD

absolutely love it!

~Darkciel
serhoth chapter 10 . 1/15/2009
Its always a good day when I see one of your stories updated. Especially this one as it is one my favorites. Look forward to reading more.
InARealPickle chapter 10 . 1/15/2009
YAY!

Love this fic!

XOXOXOXO Operator XOXOXOXO

See? o.O

Kakashi really is a grade A bastard.

After all his preaching about never leaving a teammate behind, he abandoned his genin?

Then after he got one killed and another maimed he then abandoned Naruto to face further demonization by the villagers... only this time for a situation which was incredibly similar to the one that caused Kakashi's own father to commit suicide?

What a complete and utter asshat!

No wonder Naruto loathes him. How in the world could the Sandaime say those things to Naruto after what Kakashi did to his team?

But what is really strange is that you managed to write a Koharu that I actually kind of like. How odd.

Kyo was hilarious. I really like him. All of the OCs on Naruto's team are great, actually.
Narutomaniac chapter 10 . 1/15/2009
Good stuff. I'm curious though about Naruto's fighting style. Is he a one on one fighter around Kakashi's level or is he a war shinobi who shines against multiple opponents? From what you've shown as far as I can tell he'd be able to yet be hard pressed to take out Kakashi, yet wouldn't be any contest against someone like Sarutobi so low S-class. Yet would be able to take out a group of ninja that would be able to take out Sarutobi. He so far seems to be a ninja that can thrive being outnumbered as long as he doesn't have to worry about collateral damage.

Oh well good stuff though I'm still conflicted about the Ino thing. Sure if you had her yanked from the academy her final year and has been training all that time, but as it stands I don't see her being able to even with all this training be capable to go toe to toe with someone on Neji's current level or even Sasgay in the Chuunin exam. Neither of which would be worth a damn against an ANBU. My only thought on it would be if she learned far more of her Clan jutsu so she'd be the info gatherer.

Oh well good stuff loved the comedy and innuendo.
BrazeRancor chapter 10 . 1/15/2009
I'm not sure whether to be pissed because you took so long to update, or resgned because it was worth it. Great work.
gfhgjihm chapter 10 . 1/15/2009
Brilliant! Please, update soon!
fan chapter 10 . 1/15/2009
THANK YOU AUTHOR-SAMA FOR KEEPING THE STORY ALIVE!
SpeeDemon chapter 10 . 1/15/2009
Dude next time you don't update for a long time you should put up a summary of what has happen so far.
knuckz chapter 10 . 1/15/2009
For some reason, Pre-Shippuuden Ino pisses me off in just about every story I read. This story is no exception. Good job though, and keep it up!

knuckz
anthropomorphizer chapter 10 . 1/15/2009
Nice chapter! Keep up the great work.
Bloodreaver Alpha chapter 10 . 1/15/2009
'Bout bloody time! Look forward to seeing more of this!
Darkciel chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
so far, i've read all of your fanfictions starting from "Karma" to "Reload" and i can't help but return to your Author's page every half a day, reading the quality of the details of other fanfiction, yours is unique! leaving such suspense and mystery throughout your tales, holding on to the background information of your characters like and S-ranked secret! it's infuriatingly addicting! giving the readers the faintest whisper of knowledge and watching them squirm in confusion and anticipation! i really home that you will update ANY of your stories soon... whichever you update it will always be awesome!

~DarkCiel
Kaka Fan chapter 9 . 12/31/2008
LMAO

Ino completely freaked out. That was the most Awesome Tirade Ever!

Will you be posting more of this delightful story?
524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »