Reviews for Operator
guyana001 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
love it!

your portrayal of the elders being truly wise and loyal to Konoha already makes it a fresh change! can't wait for your next update! whether it will be Reload, The Art of the Deal, Karma or even this again!
hakanamu chapter 10 . 1/16/2009
Well, I like your Koharu. She wasn't just another 2D bitch begging to be bashed. Some writers seem to forget she hasn't always been an adviser to the Hokage, or that she wouldn't have been entrusted with the position for no reason. She was as much a student of the Shodai/Nidaime as Sandaime, and was probably taught to do everything in the spirit of WoF for the good of Konoha. From her perspective, it's understandable to keep watch on Naruto-if only because he holds a dangerous power. She might never have a grudge against Naruto herself (even in the canon), but just had to be cautious in her dealings with him due to a duty to Konoha.
SyncroX chapter 10 . 1/15/2009
Another character to be introduced? Man, here I thought we were out of surprises, but seriously, just how do you do it? I'm getting drawn in more and more. The OCs are just perfect, the NaruHakuHana rules, and damn, this is one good fic. Do update soon. Heh.
Doctor Yami chapter 8 . 1/15/2009
Shazam! It's too early and I'm too sober for a proper review.
Doctor Yami chapter 7 . 1/15/2009
Welcome to living death.

Welcome to a long, slow, agonizing descent into madness.

Welcome to Hell.
Doctor Yami chapter 6 . 1/15/2009
Welcome to Hell teme.
SuperN-Gaspard chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
Nice long chapter, what i like the best.
Doctor Yami chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
Burn Kakashi. BURN.
Doctor Yami chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
Puppy eyes will only get you so far.

It is so strange how they can do the things they do... yet seem so much more human for it.
Doctor Yami chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
Interesting o.o
FateBurn chapter 10 . 1/15/2009
great chapter man you dont know how long I waited for it. Keep it up.
Doctor Yami chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
Wish I knew more of this mission.
Doctor Yami chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Hunter-nin; can't live with them, live longer without them.
DarkRavie chapter 10 . 1/15/2009
Very good fic. I look forward to reading what happens in the next chapter.
Seerss chapter 10 . 1/15/2009
A great chapter, and I know that you'll get this a lot, but I really want this story to be updated again soon. This, or Reload. Or Crimson Edge. Or... I see your problem. Well, good luck sating the rabid fans (myself included). Update soon! On anything.
540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »