Reviews for Operator
Impstar chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
Excellent story I suppose. I look forward to another update... that probably won't happen.
exomatt chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
Nice job!
Fallen Dragonfly chapter 10 . 2/6/2012
Another unfinished glory. Such a shame. really needs more like this, people who actually go into detail to flesh out the universe, it makes for such interesting reading.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
very nice
Yoholic chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
Interesting though slow moving
Yoholic chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
A good story
Sandaime Hokage chapter 10 . 11/3/2011
Nice fic i enjoy reading Anbu ones but haven't found many can't wait for you to update again, even though it looks like its been a while since u last updates. Keep up the good work anf i hope you update soon.

Peace Out

Sandaime Hokage
xfighter4 chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
Good story! I hope you didnt abandone it.
Sheaman chapter 10 . 6/3/2011
I officially like all of the Naruto fics that you've posted. I don't really have much to say, so I'll just say that I hope you post something soon. Good luck in all of your endeavors.
PaulNBella chapter 10 . 3/29/2011
Really enjoyed the story so far. Hoping it will continue. One suggestion though, put a page break in or something, it will make things easier to follow in the long run. Especially since you write some long chapters.
BlackRevenant chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
So far so good, only problem I have with this story is your layout.

You tend to change perspective without warning, it makes the story hard to follow without rereading some sections a few extra times.

But other then that, its earned a spot on my favorites list and you've earned a spot on my watched authors list XD

Rev
Mtg.Uzumaki1 chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
Please update!
librarycat9 chapter 10 . 12/10/2010
Saya is so cool... Update... please *puppy dog eyes*
librarycat9 chapter 9 . 12/10/2010
omg she sounds AWESOME! (creepy smile) I have a new role model...
librarycat9 chapter 8 . 12/10/2010