Reviews for Operator
Guest chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
What about a five year gap. Please update
NIGHT3187 chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
Not that this story has been updated, but if you have kakashi being such a jerk and Naruto hating him and being an Anbu you should have made them equal powerwise.
CrystallineX chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
A story with so much potential, (if not laced with a bit too much sexual innuendo for pre/young teens for my liking) I also like how you make it clear that Naruto dislikes Kakashi, but still manage to keep the reader unbiased/curious as to Kakashi's POV. I dearly hope you mean that the gaps between updates don't mean anything.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
Please another chapter please please
foxofninetails chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
So as I pray, Unlimited Bladeworks!
Josher chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Kinda sad none of his stories have been updated in years, its quite a big frustration to see such a unique take that's also gritty without being too black.
Kail Blade chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Gods I miss this fic. I must have read it over a dozen times. Really wish it was updated
mndstjohn chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
I don't know if you've noticed, but occasionally there are random check marks in your story. I don't know how else to describe it, but if you go through and read it, you'll see what I mean. Good job on the story other than that!
Mardipaev chapter 10 . 5/18/2012
dialog: 100% awesome (and then some)

background/unknown character info: 100% interesting and perfectly done

OC's: unbelievably well done

One of the best fic's on this site,

sincerely,
Impstar chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
Excellent story I suppose. I look forward to another update... that probably won't happen.
exomatt chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
Nice job!
Fallen Dragonfly chapter 10 . 2/6/2012
Another unfinished glory. Such a shame. really needs more like this, people who actually go into detail to flesh out the universe, it makes for such interesting reading.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 10 . 1/16/2012