Reviews for Operator
FreeTheKyuubi chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
Hey, there nothing wrong with slow developement. I actually like those types of storys much better than the 'this happened, then this happened, then this happened' type stories. I hope you can update soon.
darth.chicken chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
this is made for WIN. I don't mind the slow pace since you said it will explain how naruto's life is and how he got haku to be with him. keep up the awesome work.
IncandescentOne chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
damn that was awesome. Ignore the people who want fast stories, pah they aren't nearly as good. Details rock!

Anyway, This is an awesome story! the concept is awesome and the first chapter was amazing! it has a live feel to it when reading, the way you write it makes it feel as if the writing and the events are at the same pace, very cool _
Brother Sergeant Ventrus chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
Very good chapter. Looking forward to more.
Alucard29 chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
Very nice chapter!

Keep writing and I will keep reading.
RobotPirateNinja chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
You do a great job with your portrayal of Naruto after his time in the ANBU. He is far more bitter and cynical than canon, but retains some of his inner child and prankster, as shown by his love of Ramen and his oiroke no jutsu use. Well done.

My only complaint is with the "one refined and deadly, the other just as deadly but wild"

To me, it seems like it should be wild, but just as deadly. That could just be me, though. Other than that, there are no complaints.
spedclass chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
spedclass chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
JohnnyG chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
Very nice. I look forward to seeing more.

cyrgon0 chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
Oh, very interesting... After I read your earlier "The Art of the Deal" I decided to check out the other Naruto fanfic that you had out, and I was definitely NOT disappointed: it seems that your writing style lends itself well to the Naruto fandom...

However, it seems as if there hasn't been much action so far in the first two chapters-the establishment of the team dynamic is understandable, but I think that a good background on Naruto's history (or, rather, Mugen's history) might be useful for your readers to see how and why he was able to preform the Shunshin in a more detailed manner...

Also, one of the things that I am currently wondering about lies in the fact that so much attention is being given to the rookie-although I understand the need to establish the sense of family and the "hazing" that indoctrinates all ANBU into their Operations teams, I had hoped that a bit more emphasis might have been given to Naruto's own dynamic with the village as well, along with other ANBU squads, since they no doubt know exactly who he is behind the mask of "Mugen"...

All in all, however, I really enjoyed this story-will you be continuing it? If you are, drop me a line-I'd love to see how this is further developed...
Pope Yoda I chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
Hm... I'm impressed. Well written, and rather unique in plot. Keep it going
Kyuubi No Shinigami chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
another awesome chapter. you painted quite a detailed picture with your words. i paricularly like the members of Naruto's squad, and how you portrayed them. anyways, keep up the good work and please update soon.

Peace out,

FreeTheKyuubi chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
Question, did the rookie come out of the coma? Or was all of that a flash back, or past tense? I had trouble figureing it out.
Triggerhappy Sniper chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
Hardcore, intriguing, Gritty and realistic. You've created one of the few decent ANBU!Naruto fics I could stomach. Compared to others where naruto has kage level skills and still prances around as a rookie anbu, This shakespeare.

It's a 20 oz porterhouse steak with a glass of champagne compared to the 9 oz fillet complete with 15 dollar wine that gives you food poisioning, leaving you puking your guts out for the rest of the evening, while your date simply stares in disgust and never calls back.

I hope to see more of your work in the futer.
Demonkid chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
really well written i'm surprised... update soon
535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 Next »