Reviews for Operator
spedclass chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!Also i love that both Hana and Haku are paired with Naruto
Caliko chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
Absolutely fantastic! I read all 3 chapters straight through, too GREEDY for more to stop and review the first 2. sorry! _ This, is a fabulous work of art, right up there with Miranda flairgold in the Harry Potter section.. and trust me, that's some complement!
Garrus chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
You write very good stories. I'm surprised more people aren't giving you the props you deserve. Keep up the good work. This review is more of a review for all of your stories. You write with surprising uniqueness and turned the common Naruto in ANBU stories into something uniquely your own. I do hope you keep up your stories because you have some very good ideas and you deserve all the respect for that. I read your profile and pretty much agreed with all you said. Thanks for helping take back Naruto fanfiction from the slashers who write half baked plots with little to no thought involved whatsoever. Good luck.
ShrapnelMan chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
heh... and i loved the story when i thought it was just a naru/hana but, adding a femhaku (or regular haku since i don't think canon haku was a guy at all) to the mix is just fantastic.

i can see why some people would complain about it being slow but, i rather like the story this way. developing character bonds and how characters react to each other is way more important than just having meaningless action. also short poorly explained character interactions can ruin a story.

i can't really say anything bad about the story (although i was looking forward to a lemon but, i digress). i really want to see more of the past and see why naruto hates kakashi and how haku and naruto met (i can only assume it was naruto at the bridge [or wherever] instead of zabuza).

can't wait to read the next update of this and AotD.

peace,

Shrap.
FreeTheKyuubi chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
Hey, there nothing wrong with slow developement. I actually like those types of storys much better than the 'this happened, then this happened, then this happened' type stories. I hope you can update soon.
darth.chicken chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
this is made for WIN. I don't mind the slow pace since you said it will explain how naruto's life is and how he got haku to be with him. keep up the awesome work.
IncandescentOne chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
damn that was awesome. Ignore the people who want fast stories, pah they aren't nearly as good. Details rock!

Anyway, This is an awesome story! the concept is awesome and the first chapter was amazing! it has a live feel to it when reading, the way you write it makes it feel as if the writing and the events are at the same pace, very cool _
Brother Sergeant Ventrus chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
Very good chapter. Looking forward to more.
Alucard29 chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
Very nice chapter!

Keep writing and I will keep reading.
RobotPirateNinja chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
You do a great job with your portrayal of Naruto after his time in the ANBU. He is far more bitter and cynical than canon, but retains some of his inner child and prankster, as shown by his love of Ramen and his oiroke no jutsu use. Well done.

My only complaint is with the "one refined and deadly, the other just as deadly but wild"

To me, it seems like it should be wild, but just as deadly. That could just be me, though. Other than that, there are no complaints.
spedclass chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
spedclass chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
JohnnyG chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
Very nice. I look forward to seeing more.

Best,

~JohnnyG
cyrgon0 chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
Oh, very interesting... After I read your earlier "The Art of the Deal" I decided to check out the other Naruto fanfic that you had out, and I was definitely NOT disappointed: it seems that your writing style lends itself well to the Naruto fandom...

However, it seems as if there hasn't been much action so far in the first two chapters-the establishment of the team dynamic is understandable, but I think that a good background on Naruto's history (or, rather, Mugen's history) might be useful for your readers to see how and why he was able to preform the Shunshin in a more detailed manner...

Also, one of the things that I am currently wondering about lies in the fact that so much attention is being given to the rookie-although I understand the need to establish the sense of family and the "hazing" that indoctrinates all ANBU into their Operations teams, I had hoped that a bit more emphasis might have been given to Naruto's own dynamic with the village as well, along with other ANBU squads, since they no doubt know exactly who he is behind the mask of "Mugen"...

All in all, however, I really enjoyed this story-will you be continuing it? If you are, drop me a line-I'd love to see how this is further developed...
Pope Yoda I chapter 2 . 6/18/2007