Reviews for Operator
Pope Yoda I chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
Hm... I'm impressed. Well written, and rather unique in plot. Keep it going
Kyuubi No Shinigami chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
another awesome chapter. you painted quite a detailed picture with your words. i paricularly like the members of Naruto's squad, and how you portrayed them. anyways, keep up the good work and please update soon.

Peace out,

KnS
FreeTheKyuubi chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
Question, did the rookie come out of the coma? Or was all of that a flash back, or past tense? I had trouble figureing it out.
Triggerhappy Sniper chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
Hardcore, intriguing, Gritty and realistic. You've created one of the few decent ANBU!Naruto fics I could stomach. Compared to others where naruto has kage level skills and still prances around as a rookie anbu, This shakespeare.

It's a 20 oz porterhouse steak with a glass of champagne compared to the 9 oz fillet complete with 15 dollar wine that gives you food poisioning, leaving you puking your guts out for the rest of the evening, while your date simply stares in disgust and never calls back.

I hope to see more of your work in the futer.
Demonkid chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
really well written i'm surprised... update soon
Brother Sergeant Ventrus chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
Good chapter. Good to see a real worldish Naruto. Keep up the great work.
H.E. Gray chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Another good beginning to a story - it's interesting to see something that starts off with the clear intention of being dark. There were a couple of spelling mistakes I noticed - "obcessing" instead of "obsessing" for example, but nothing huge. Hope you update soon.
Kyuubi No Shinigami chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
interesting and unique. i'd love to see where you take this story. please update soon.

Peace out,

KnS
Thundereaper chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Brilliant! Great concept, and I very much like the idea of a story wherein Naruto doesn't 'learn the value of friendship' or any of that other bullshit.

I look forward to the next chapter with bated breath.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Wow...this is something fierce. I'm looking forward to more. Great explanation of the shushin jutsu and the inner workings of Anbu. An original take I'm glad to see.
FreeTheKyuubi chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Interesting. I look forward to seeing more of this.
Brother Sergeant Ventrus chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Great first chapter. Also good too see another naru/hana fic. Keep up the great work!
ShrapnelMan chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
i love the first chapter. its gritty and told the way its supposed to be. so far this is how i've always pictured naruto as an ANBU not some juggernaut like you said. im going to enjoy reading this story.

peace,

Shrap.
darth.chicken chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
this is an awesome chapter. i cant wait to read how this naruto will act like compaired to other ANBU naruto in other people's story making him regain his humanity. please update when you are able to.
listener chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
very nice no interaction with any of what is to be the rookie nine and no sappy feelings about gaining respect and becoming hokage more pleace and also update the art of a deal thank you
525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35