Reviews for Operator
Thoughts13 chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
This is absolute brilliance. THere's so much to say, but I can't even put it into words. All that I can say is that I'm really impressed with this fic. Your tone, style of writing, everything. The plot as well. There's so much going on, so many twists and turns, it makes most other fics look strictly linear in comparison.

Just a work of art!
Greysh chapter 10 . 12/19/2009
Lovely fic! It's very original :)

I like ANBU naruto, team 4 is very interresting.

I hope that you will continue with this fic.

Good luck with the next chapter!
sophie chapter 10 . 12/9/2009
I love this fic it is awesome. i love the pairing. however, you could probably try and point out where this story will be going. you have given a lot of background already. just something to think about. AND UPDATE WILL YOU!
GazerockIsNotDead1215 chapter 10 . 11/19/2009
Hi again!

This story might even be better than your other one! They're both AMAZING.

You do a really good job of keepin track of all the different characters and their relationships - a lot of the time that gets lost along the way.

Great job!

luv,

Itachi-Sempai
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 10 . 11/11/2009
Really good. I like his relationship with Haku and Hana and his team amuses me. Ino in ANBU is a new concept. I like all your OCs and the story is playing out really well. So that's why he hates Kakashi? What a jerk, he's such a hypocrite (Kakashi, I mean).
Kaouthakis chapter 10 . 11/5/2009
updating this would be pretty much awesome.

its one hell of a cool fic. better than reload imo, but then again they arent really comparable, since theyre basically for completely different things... ah oh well.
Phantom 4 Life chapter 10 . 10/31/2009
Nice story. Update soon.
EkFlamation chapter 10 . 10/23/2009
nice story! writing style is hard to follow at first but now that i can folow it, it ROCKS!
November 5th chapter 10 . 10/3/2009
Well, despite being a fan of all your other work I avoided Operator for a while because I wasn't fond of the concept. However, tonight I was bored and had it bookmarked... And I'll be dammed if its not an excellent story.

You may want to check some of the earlier chapters however, it looks like there has been a change with the site that is putting in some odd symbols (check marks, fuzzy boxes, the like) into the text.

Jans
Bromigo of the North chapter 10 . 10/3/2009
100% of WIN AND AWSOMENESS
Xtremo3000 chapter 10 . 10/2/2009
Cool story you have going on here

Keep it up

- X3K
gboi chapter 10 . 9/28/2009
kep it up!

truly one of the best!

peace out
sesshoumaru4me chapter 10 . 9/28/2009
please, bash kakashi more. I'd love to see a confrontation between kakashi and his former genin team.

Love the storie, i was looking for a good anbu storie, and i think ino is underrated and should have more ficss :D So thank you.
HiddenLibrarian chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Dear Mat49324 vleroy728...shut the fuck up. Most any story with self insert suck, facts of life, How know, It may be good, I haven't read it. However, coming onto someone elses story and saying it sucks without even probably reading it? What the fuck man, for Case13 to have given what he felt was a good reveiw means he read it, unlike you I beleive. And yet, all of that I could ignore...exceept when you became a no nothing racist piece of white/black trash who blabs off his superiorty of his race. You to are trash. "ANd Mat is right all latino and European authors must burn, so Go to hell you piece of mexican shit." The problem with this statement is that almost everyone is related to a european now you dipsticks. Heck, Europeans gave us languae for crying out loud you ants! without them we would be years behind in literature! An what the hell do you have against hispanics? Let me guess,one "stole" your job? HE WAS BETTER QUALIFIED YOU IDIOT! You racist pigs are the reason people hate americans. You make me sick to be an american an sickin me as a humanbeing...scratch that, racist are lower than humanbeings. YOU ARE NEANDERTHAUTHS! Please continue operator!
Madame Minuit12 chapter 10 . 9/20/2009
wow

amazing :)

i love the pairing, it is unusual but interessting

I'm relly looking forward to the next chapter

Madame Minuit12