Reviews for Operator
librarycat9 chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
I like how you did that... and that is an unusual but very well balanced threesome :D I like threesomes... there is an awesome team 7 fic called Teamwork by Asuka Kureru if you don't mind a subtle Naruto Sasuke mix thrown in with the Sakura...
librarycat9 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
wow... Great start! I hope you keep going :D
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Its very good, hell this would make one hell of a movie. Love the darker theme. Humor is still my favorite, but soldier themes like starshiptroopers or this, are always a great read. I like this story alot, like Haku and Hana, so no problems with the pairings, the squad and the commander are all great, but, I just cant seem to want to continue reading this right now, maybe later. Its just like starship troopers, fucking awesome but you need to be in the mood for it. only downside, Naruto's age, I would say make him the same as Haku, 15, at least, then make hana no older then 20 and this could work out great. Also, would have been beyond perfect if my favorite, Anko-chan, was the commander. but that's just me.
Anne1313 chapter 10 . 11/5/2010
... I just read this entire fic in one sitting

wow

I Worship you

this is the best Naruto fic I have read in ages

this entire plot is awesome

Awesome

this is a fantastic story

its well writen

well paced

well set out

has wonderful and engaging characters

and it is a pleasure to read

please continue writing this

PLEASE

The arival of Saya back into the story was interesting will we finnd out how she can walk soon?
Kwisatz Haderach chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
Your character building could do with a bit of work. So far, it's very confusing to read.
Leaprechaun1 chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
Please update this story again it is very good!
erik chapter 10 . 9/30/2010
Cracking good story with some interesting reworkings of canon.
Goldrune09 chapter 10 . 9/12/2010
odd. but at the same time its a refreshing look at a semiinew naruto theme. nice story.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
I'm going to be blunt, since I don't pull punches. The notion of letting anyone bellow Jounin is quite frankly, one of the most retarded ideas i've ever heard of. ANBU are the elite of the elite, as you said they're going to go on the most grueling missions, so I doubt they'd be sending some greenhorn chunin. They'd be sending their best IE jounins.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
So instead of the Naruto 'learning how to be human', 'regaining humanity' tropes we usually find in ANBU fanfiction. We get the 'bloodthirsty, cold, nonchalant, "badass" Naruto instead. *Yawn* Isn't that cute.
Sir Omega chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
Damn. Potentially one of the best fics by a great author left unfinished. The world is just not fair.

If you pick it up again I'll give you a cookie!

('_')O
HolyKnight5 chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
Hey...when we're going to meet the "Greatest Shame of the Yamanaka Clan"...aka their version of Dr Hannibal Lecter?
DOOOOOOM Lord of Waffles chapter 10 . 5/8/2010
this is a strange and yet awesome story and normally this many ocs piss me of but you use them beautifully. keep it up
Omgoth chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
You are awesome, this story is epic, and if you finish this story I will die happily. Seriously, you have a gift.
Discordia19 chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
I like this story a great deal. I'm interested in seeing where it's headed. Would you kindly update soon?
535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »