Reviews for Operator
Leaprechaun1 chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
Please update this story again it is very good!
erik chapter 10 . 9/30/2010
Cracking good story with some interesting reworkings of canon.
Goldrune09 chapter 10 . 9/12/2010
odd. but at the same time its a refreshing look at a semiinew naruto theme. nice story.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
I'm going to be blunt, since I don't pull punches. The notion of letting anyone bellow Jounin is quite frankly, one of the most retarded ideas i've ever heard of. ANBU are the elite of the elite, as you said they're going to go on the most grueling missions, so I doubt they'd be sending some greenhorn chunin. They'd be sending their best IE jounins.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
So instead of the Naruto 'learning how to be human', 'regaining humanity' tropes we usually find in ANBU fanfiction. We get the 'bloodthirsty, cold, nonchalant, "badass" Naruto instead. *Yawn* Isn't that cute.
Sir Omega chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
Damn. Potentially one of the best fics by a great author left unfinished. The world is just not fair.

If you pick it up again I'll give you a cookie!

('_')O
HolyKnight5 chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
Hey...when we're going to meet the "Greatest Shame of the Yamanaka Clan"...aka their version of Dr Hannibal Lecter?
DOOOOOOM Lord of Waffles chapter 10 . 5/8/2010
this is a strange and yet awesome story and normally this many ocs piss me of but you use them beautifully. keep it up
Omgoth chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
You are awesome, this story is epic, and if you finish this story I will die happily. Seriously, you have a gift.
Discordia19 chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
I like this story a great deal. I'm interested in seeing where it's headed. Would you kindly update soon?
Nemrut chapter 10 . 1/23/2010
It is an interesting story only I don't understand why you picked Hana of all people to be that close to Naruto. kakashi seems interesting but we haven't got enough information on hi to see if Naruto's hatred is justified or miss-placed. I like Kakashi, he is one of my favorite characters and I love reading about him from different point of views, such as yours, only that he barely is mentioned and if than heavily negatively.

I hope your next chapter will shed more light into this.
Thoughts13 chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
This is absolute brilliance. THere's so much to say, but I can't even put it into words. All that I can say is that I'm really impressed with this fic. Your tone, style of writing, everything. The plot as well. There's so much going on, so many twists and turns, it makes most other fics look strictly linear in comparison.

Just a work of art!
Greysh chapter 10 . 12/19/2009
Lovely fic! It's very original :)

I like ANBU naruto, team 4 is very interresting.

I hope that you will continue with this fic.

Good luck with the next chapter!
sophie chapter 10 . 12/9/2009
I love this fic it is awesome. i love the pairing. however, you could probably try and point out where this story will be going. you have given a lot of background already. just something to think about. AND UPDATE WILL YOU!
GazerockIsNotDead1215 chapter 10 . 11/19/2009
Hi again!

This story might even be better than your other one! They're both AMAZING.

You do a really good job of keepin track of all the different characters and their relationships - a lot of the time that gets lost along the way.

Great job!