Reviews for Ron's Discovery
Nocens chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This was the most brilliant and depressing piece of fiction I've read in...a very long while. If it wouldn't change it completely I would have loved to see it chapter-ed and perhaps with a bit of a happy twist but then again that's just the downtrodden sick-of-evryday-live part of me I guess :)
Carling chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
This was beautiful, in a way. The friendship and honesty between Ron and Harry. Harry may be feeling sorry for the things he can't have or thinks he can't, but he surely has to see he has something with Ron that so many people go their whole lives without: true friendship. He needs to learn to build from there. Malfoy may or may not be a dead end. As for how Harry is feeling about giving up more and more of himself every day to be what others expect or need, well he is young so he doesn't realize it yet, but he will learn eventually, almost all of us feel that way at some point in our lives, sometimes for years. Freedom has to be fought for and earned. Nobody just hands it to you. Somebody always has an agenda and always wants something from you. Learn to say no and be true to yourself.
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I've read this before and absolutely loved it. so insightful.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
intresting
LuckyTurtle chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Very...saddening. But definitely enjoyable. ALMOST as good as the other fic I just reviewed (Not Slytherin Enough), and second to it only because I LOVE that fanfic :)
history chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
It is so sad! I like how Ron react! I find it a good explanation of why Harry becomes the husband of Ginny.
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
And ron actually acts mature... impressive.

i can actually believe harry saying that. no offense to the cannon harry and to JK rowling or anything, but the 7th book is completely and ironically UNREALISTIC. i totally can see this happening.

i truly ever love your sense of style and your ever wonderful plots. XD i know you keep to oneshots, but i would one day like to see write a fanfic with actuall chapters. XDXD

you are a fantastic writer and i hope you keep to it! XD

great job and i hope to read more of yours.

ever reading

-Tsuki
cleansweep21 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
"Hermione Granger first, and Mrs. Ron Weasley a distant second. She loves you, but her individuality will always come first."

This is the most moronic lines I've ever read. Either you or Hermione have no idea what marriage is like. If Hermione loves herself that much and resents having a husband so much, why did she tie herself down with Ron?
Global Conquest-er chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
So, at first I was just going to read this and leave. After all, I have to be somewhere in about three minutes. Although, when I started it, it was more about ten. Anyways, I was going to read it and leave. But then I needed to read it again. And a third time.

So, because it sucked me in just that much, I thought that the least I should do was to let you know. It's a winner. It's an amazing ficlett. Amazing. Hypnotic. And, you know, it's totally what I thought that Harry's life would be like, post-War. I mean, maybe Drarry isnt exactly close to canon, but everything else completely is. And, if you have to set up the situation, the only one who fits WOULD be Draco. And, don't get me wrong, I think the Draco/Harry pairing is hot. Just, you know, not anything that JKR would agree with ... but that's the point of fanfiction, isnt it? Er ... but I've gotten all muddled and turned around. I was supposed to be singing your praises on an entirely too-realistic fic.

I loved it; it entranced me.

Thankyou so much for posting.
ReaderinthePNW chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
You are my favorite. You're awesome, and I'd love to see more of your writing!
Balsam chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
That got really sad at the end! I understand the Humor/Angst genre now.

I liked it a lot, though, especially "The Boy Who Lived an Alternative Lifestyle." :P
Wolfwhispers chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
So ridiculiously sad. Brilliant, yes, but sad. T_T
gredior chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
wow. nice
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
i am going to imagine that malfoy got his head out of his ass and dumped the idiot and married harry and the world was happy for them for fear of pissing off the boy who lived to kill moldyshort.
StefanInVienna chapter 1 . 12/29/2008