Reviews for Flag Day
Karma22 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Now Shane's the Zen one. It's totally fantasic. I read your profile, and I know that you don't like taking prompts from your readers, so feel free to disregard this if you wish, but you should totally do a fic about the Zen moments in a Ranger's life when they're totally surrounded by chaos! Love the story, keep up the great work!
smartgurlhermione chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
yay! this one is related to the holiday! good job. again i am amused
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Great work.
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
LMAO. Aren't I always? This is great! I love the 'bragging rights' bit.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Great job, I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
I... I... I don't know how to react! My three favorite Rangers: Tommy, Adam, and Blake... all in the same story... and a funny one at that. :)
KJ chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I haven't played capture the flag in forever :) Good story.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
*snickers* yes, that white outfit would just scream 'Here I am" in a forest. It's too bad he wasn't a Green Ninja. *snickers more* Then again, Kim's not much better off. At least with the right setting you COULD be camoflauged in a forest while wearing White. Not so with Pink.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
That was definitely interesting. It was pretty funny and a bit odd.

Although it really worked with the thunder versus wind.

At first I was kind of confused, but found myself enjoying it as I continued reading.

I love the whole team thing and even though Tori's married to Blake she doesn't go on the thunder side. And Tori vs. Hunter was great.

Loved Shane's analysis of the competition.

And Hunter and Blake beating Tommy was great.

Good story.
pinkywriter chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
LOL! I loved it.
psav2005 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Good stuff, can't wait for the next installment
moonlite-n-roses chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Excellent! This one had me laughing, the idea of Ninja Capture The Flag is seriously kick-ass. :) I do have to say this line...

“They’re handling it,” Shane said lazily, popping a teeny weenie into his mouth.

Is wrong on so many levels, I had to reread it twice and tell myself to get my mind out of the gutter!

Once again, you delivered an amazing story. :D

P.S. You did tell me about Towel Day :D
tay chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Please keep these fics coming..
TKcola5 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Hehe I liked that installment. Shane was hilarious at the end. Lol Looking forward to next one. _
Romance Rangers chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Revenge is sweet, isn't it ?

And Rangers are weird !