Reviews for A Stranger in the Promised Land
JaiJayce chapter 4 . 4/30
It’s been such a long time since you’ve updated this story, but I really hope you have it in you to continue and finish this! Such a good story!
LolBookWorm chapter 4 . 4/9
Please tell me you are still writing this story! It is such a unique and inventive take on Harry-time travel, although I guess it's really more AU travelling. Would love to read more. Going to go search for this on Yahoo right now.
Blackphoenixfeather chapter 1 . 3/27
I can't PM you so I'll comment here.
There's this account that only has plagiarized stories and I'm sad to say yours are one of them.
(Edward Sheeran / Rihanna1 - two accounts, same person)
s/12880874/1/A-Stranger-in-an-Unholy-Land
not a muggle - just a witch chapter 4 . 3/25
please continue writing this
Webb chapter 4 . 1/17
I remember reading this story back when you where writing it and waiting for new chapters to come out. I sorry to see that no new ones have. This was one of my favorite stories and I hopped that you had finished the trilogy. If you have anymore written please post it.
megacharizat chapter 1 . 1/9
an excelent story, can't wait to read the chapter which you are going to post at the yahoo group.
OMAE-WA-MOU-SHINDERUx chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
one of the top 3 hp fanfic and if theres other ff like this can anyone recommend them to me ?
madval29 chapter 4 . 8/3/2017
Well he could easily flameout of that situation. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 3 . 8/3/2017
Poor Harry. The Harry of this universe has a hard life. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 2 . 8/3/2017
Ok but it makes sense that Katie alluded to a DA so there must be a reason for it aka umbridge. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
Wait so Katie is Harry in this world. That's so strange. Great chapter!
EspirituDelMar chapter 4 . 7/5/2017
Oh why does this has to be abandoned?! WHYYYY?!
Can you at least post chapters 5, 6 and 7 that you seem to have already posted? I can't access the yahoo! group...
Ps: what is happening to Harry is that his burning day is approaching right?
HerDarkGentleman chapter 4 . 5/19/2017
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE IT PLEASE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 2008 PLZ COME BACK
bella swan the knight rider chapter 4 . 5/17/2017
Is this series abandoned if so can I adopt it.
Ty Rose chapter 3 . 5/11/2017
Your writing is incredible. You manage to paint a very vivid universe, and your story has grabbed my brain-weasels and doesn't want to let go. I know it has been nearly a decade, but I sincerely hope you return to this story some day.