Reviews for A Stranger in the Promised Land
RealxSlim Shady chapter 1 . 9/25
one of the top 3 hp fanfic and if theres other ff like this can anyone recommend them to me ?
madval29 chapter 4 . 8/3
Well he could easily flameout of that situation. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 3 . 8/3
Poor Harry. The Harry of this universe has a hard life. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 2 . 8/3
Ok but it makes sense that Katie alluded to a DA so there must be a reason for it aka umbridge. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 1 . 8/3
Wait so Katie is Harry in this world. That's so strange. Great chapter!
EspirituDelMar chapter 4 . 7/5
Oh why does this has to be abandoned?! WHYYYY?!
Can you at least post chapters 5, 6 and 7 that you seem to have already posted? I can't access the yahoo! group...
Ps: what is happening to Harry is that his burning day is approaching right?
HerDarkGentleman chapter 4 . 5/19
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE IT PLEASE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 2008 PLZ COME BACK
bella swan the knight rider chapter 4 . 5/17
Is this series abandoned if so can I adopt it.
Ty Rose chapter 3 . 5/11
Your writing is incredible. You manage to paint a very vivid universe, and your story has grabbed my brain-weasels and doesn't want to let go. I know it has been nearly a decade, but I sincerely hope you return to this story some day.
Aditi chapter 4 . 5/5
Why hasn't this been updated?! I finally find the perfect fanfic which doesn't focus on romance, has a plotline that's actually original AND gripping, all the characters are on point, the writing is fabulous, but the universe as usual likes a joke: the fanfic has been apparently abandoned.

Seriously, author, please update this story. It's sooo good.
Dumby95 chapter 4 . 4/21
well it was one hell of a ride, to sad you abandonned it... thanks you !
Dumby95 chapter 3 . 4/21
this is so good
Dumby95 chapter 2 . 4/21
very good chapter
Dumby95 chapter 1 . 4/21
ooooh my ! ! Love you
cztelnik chapter 4 . 3/12

The link to the site that has up to chapter 8. This is a good fic; gritty, interesting different directions and could be it's own story by the time it reaches the end. So good, and AU it could easily be published as it's own story - perhaps that's why it stopped.