Reviews for A Stranger in the Promised Land
ender13sfd chapter 1 . 8/25
Thank you for the story.
Hope you manage to complete it.
(Or at least tell us how it ends...)
piltad chapter 3 . 8/18
piltad chapter 4 . 8/18
Great story to bad you abandoned it.
SuicidalxThreat chapter 4 . 8/14
Is there any change that you will post more of these chapters? I know it's been many years. It's almost cruel to make such a good story then abandon it. It's way too good to be let go of. It's really well written. So well written, in fact, that sometimes I have trouble keeping up myself (I am not english, but read alot because I love it)

Please let me know if you will continue posting new chapters. I tried to get into yahoo, just to see if some new chapters were there, so hopefully. I am quite smitten with this story.

SuicidalxThreat ( )
Chim Cheree chapter 4 . 7/12
Interesting story. I like the way Harry is handling the situation he finds himself in, and I'd be really curious to see how this continues. Maybe you'll get back to it one day...
birdandthebell chapter 4 . 6/18
Gosh I hope you'll consider continuing this.
Jj chapter 4 . 6/18
Hey, when is the next chapter coming out?
Ms.H.B chapter 4 . 5/26
Is this fic dead or is it really really dead? I remember following this in highschool. I joined the yahoo group. I made fanart. Now I have finished colledge and looking at this unfinished story feels odd. Fanfic has always felt like a brand new medium to me. Stumbling across this peice reminds me that all things become old and the internet while reletivly young has a very long potential memory. It's very weird that I should grow up and face my own Darklord before Katie Bell...
Update soon!
sunneedee chapter 4 . 1/23
This is the best story that I have read for a while, I know you probably will not continue it at this point but I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed it.
Pineapple chapter 1 . 1/4
I love this so much! The story is really interesting and I hope you'll continue writing it! (Although you might have abandoned it. :( I'm crying)

Anyway, fabulous work! I love how the characters interact and how the story progresses. I'll be loyally waiting for the next update!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
Wow. This was a joy to read. If it is being continued, or adopted, please let us know!
David-El chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Well, I have to admit, Harry took this different than I would have. Why didn't he just tell Tom the truth? That he was Harry Potter from an alternate universe?
Polar Pig chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
I'm sad to see that this story hasn't been updated in a while. I'm hooked by the plot so far.
MBrock94 chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
Should I even hope that this gets finished?