Reviews for A Stranger in the Promised Land
EspirituDelMar chapter 4 . 7/5
Oh why does this has to be abandoned?! WHYYYY?!
Can you at least post chapters 5, 6 and 7 that you seem to have already posted? I can't access the yahoo! group...
Ps: what is happening to Harry is that his burning day is approaching right?
HerDarkGentleman chapter 4 . 5/19
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE IT PLEASE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 2008 PLZ COME BACK
bella swan the knight rider chapter 4 . 5/17
Is this series abandoned if so can I adopt it.
Ty Rose chapter 3 . 5/11
Your writing is incredible. You manage to paint a very vivid universe, and your story has grabbed my brain-weasels and doesn't want to let go. I know it has been nearly a decade, but I sincerely hope you return to this story some day.
Aditi chapter 4 . 5/5
Why hasn't this been updated?! I finally find the perfect fanfic which doesn't focus on romance, has a plotline that's actually original AND gripping, all the characters are on point, the writing is fabulous, but the universe as usual likes a joke: the fanfic has been apparently abandoned.

Seriously, author, please update this story. It's sooo good.
Dumby95 chapter 4 . 4/21
well it was one hell of a ride, to sad you abandonned it... thanks you !
Dumby95 chapter 3 . 4/21
this is so good
Dumby95 chapter 2 . 4/21
very good chapter
Dumby95 chapter 1 . 4/21
ooooh my ! ! Love you
cztelnik chapter 4 . 3/12

The link to the site that has up to chapter 8. This is a good fic; gritty, interesting different directions and could be it's own story by the time it reaches the end. So good, and AU it could easily be published as it's own story - perhaps that's why it stopped.
Barbara chapter 4 . 12/16/2016
Please finish a a stranger in promised land please please
Scififan33 chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
I enjoyed the first of the series but have seen when this one was last updated. Will it be finished? If not there's no point reading what you have so far
darktardis.63 chapter 4 . 6/5/2016
This series is completely brilliant.
darktardis.63 chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Ha! Knew it. Honestly though, I was kinda predicting that Harry would be stuck hopping universes, because in the multiverse theory, there are literally an infinite number of parallels. It would be unlikely, even for Flamel and Dumbledore, to get the necessary calculations right without tests, and they can't exactly test it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
What do u want for completing this Wonderful fic... U want me I am yours...I am a handsome guy u won't regret it...