Reviews for NCI What?
jenninemarie chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
Love some more!
JB5391 chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
Um is this getting updated soon? Its a good story, something different to what I usually read.
Julia Le chapter 6 . 4/8/2008
PLEASE UPDATE!
JaysEmm chapter 6 . 10/25/2007
This is fun, I love uncontrolled Gibbs. Please update soon. Take care.
louise chapter 6 . 9/5/2007
i love gabby and this fics fun to read.
mcabbyforever chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
uh oh but I think gibbs is sort of warmed up to him now I mean He didnt seem to be that cold to McGee but its cool
Iby chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
This is really good. I'm excited about where you might take it and it's well written.

Just a couple of teeny tiny little things, which I point out in no way to criticise - Abby was at NCIS a few years before Tony and Kate only arrived at the start of season one.

Also, I don't think NCIS is actually a part of the Marine Corps. I think it's a separate federal agency that investigates the Corps and the Navy. I'm not an expert though.

Either way, I'm just being picky. The story is great and I hope you continue with it!:):):)
louise chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
love it so and abby are great.
Gwenhwyfar chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Hey, I don't want to spoil the fun, but DiNozzo was not with NCIS when Abby joined, she joined aprox. 3 or 4 years before him. Before Tony there was another guy whose name I don't recall but he appeaers in a S1 episode with a drug/ship storyline. It was not Chris Pacci though.

Unless, of course, this is AU and I'm speaking too early.