Reviews for Same Diffrence
Lady Izumi 101 chapter 9 . 8/16/2009
I LOVE THIS SO FUCKINGZ MUTCH! anyway must read more or i will EXPLODE! *sais in robotic voice* ok well i was up all night reading this story! i love it so much! gosh if i could i would fav this story 50 and more times!
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 9 . 6/15/2009
Really good work with the story line. Throws me off with Naraku being Kagome's brother even after reading this far but it's really cute. _ One thing... you might want to see about an editor -I think they've been calling them something else around these fanfictions? *can't remember* betas? Anyway, it's mostly grammar and some mixed words. Lab instead of lap, patients instead of patience, you're & your ... those kind of things. Easy to mistake. *laughs* I find them even in published books, but the less there are the better. _

I look forward to reading more of your story.

Thanks!
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Cute story so far. I was really impressed with the character explanations on the first chapter -it makes a set up nice and clear. I'll probably feedback again as I finish reading the tale, but I had to pause on this chapter because you have Sesshomaru saying "She had run off as soon a we got here" about Rin, but he would never say anything so grammatically incorrect. Simply 'ran' instead of 'had run' would do. *smiles* I'm sorry... I try to read fanfics without picking them apart for little things, and if it wasn't in his speech or if it was someone who Would say that I would overlook it... but I just had to tell you. I really do like the story so far. _

Thanks!
I See Dead Animals chapter 9 . 2/10/2009
i love your story update real soon please
I See Dead Animals chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
naraku and miroku are so bad...in a good way
I See Dead Animals chapter 5 . 2/9/2009
yay
I See Dead Animals chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
aw i find that kinda cute!
Shadow Hidden By The Moon chapter 9 . 1/18/2009
i really love this story. update soon.
Sesshy's Princess Kagome chapter 9 . 12/14/2008
Oh boy, Naraku is sneaky! Please update asap! I want to know more about the gang and all that! Loved the Sesshy/Kag fluff, and can't wait for the date!
llebreknit chapter 9 . 12/9/2008
OMG how cute! And again thank you so much for making naraku a semi good guy...not evil and not raping kagome or anyone else...at least not yet. Anyway...Love this chapter.
tili19 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
okay first of all...you had me at the summary I'm so into this type of plot :D I can't wait to read on...
kouga's older woman chapter 9 . 12/7/2008
Can't wait for the date!
Sesshy's Princess Kagome chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
great great chappie! Liked the SesshKag a lot! and I can't wait to find out the truth about how Sesshomaru adopted Rin!

Anyways, please update asap!
Princess Stormcloud0217 chapter 7 . 7/9/2008
UPDATE!
hA-UkA chapter 6 . 5/4/2008
Good start, but you have to work on your form and spelling a bit more. You even spelled the title wrong.