Reviews for Sneeze
nowinvisible chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
I lmao'ed and my mum yelled at me! TEAM VAMPSSSS
Captain-Cathers chapter 5 . 12/10/2009
That was a really good story, and funny. Thee is only one problem: In the slideshow chapter, you said "Now, I found that there are over 709 fictional vampire books published in America. There only about 650 vampire books in America" You said vampire twice, and I was confused. Otherwise, great job!
AngelicSnow chapter 5 . 4/24/2009
this story was awesome!

write something like that, again, please
Midnight's Queen chapter 5 . 12/19/2008
I did not see that coming. I mean, wow... Bella is quite devious when she wants to be. Though I don't think that Edward would give up quite that easily...
Holy Frog 001 chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
I love this story! That is a great question. I wonder if vampires really are ticklish. I don't think that would make them any better or worse then werewolves but it still would be fun to ask one.

ribbit!
PandylBas chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
LMAO!

ah that was hilarious, i did that too once to my family when i needed something.

pathetic, ne?
darlingtigerangel chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
this was really a amusing and creative good job!
NothingButTrouble chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
I hope you know that his name is Quil. with one l. n.n Other than that, great job!
Lovedward48 chapter 5 . 11/17/2007
AWESOME! BELLA IS GREAT! Emmetts comment was brilliant! XD And Jasper is so cautious, it's so cute! I wonder for what the 17 moons are? VAMPIRES ARE THE BEST NO DOUBT! , I love it!
aniseed flower chapter 5 . 10/30/2007
Hey i just read your story. I thought it was pretty cool. I liked the first 4 chapters heaps! thanks for writing it :D
HavanaVampire chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
DUH VAMPIRES ARE BETTER! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO STATE THE OVIUS!

(that last word is spelled wrong i know)
HavanaVampire chapter 4 . 9/18/2007
pickles? what's with the pickles?
HavanaVampire chapter 3 . 9/18/2007
hiccup? have you ever heard a vampire hiccup?
HavanaVampire chapter 2 . 9/18/2007
i like emmitt, you made him in charater.
HavanaVampire chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
i like the whole sneezing thing.