Reviews for Columbine
clarafly13 chapter 8 . 1/19
All I can say is: oh my god
Caricature of a Witch chapter 8 . 1/8
Holy Shiz. I mean... holy Shiz, really. I think my jaw is lying somewhere on the floor where I dropped it. I'd NEVER have guessed that. For a second I was thinking she's Ivy or something, who had decided that since Harley won't do anything herself, she'd do the revenge thing for her, but I couldn't imagine Ivy treating Harley this way, so I tried to think of any other DC girl who could be it... just that of course I did NOT think of Harley herself. Or her subconscious. Former subconscious, now second personality. Confusing as hell. And an absolutely awesome idea. You thought of that when you were 13? Awesome. Though you make me feel like an uncreative fool, a little bit. Never mind. I'm actually a great fan of Harley x Joker relationships (that preferably don't end up being completely ruined because they're just too cute in some ways), but this one was one hell of awesome, truly.
I just realize this is more of a random rambling than a proper review. Take it as a compliment, you've confused my brains. In an amazing way.
TheAnimeFreak666 chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
Oh no! What will happen to Harley and Mr.J?!
yorkielover123456789 chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
Okay, I really liked this story! I think you could really go somewhere with Columbine. However, it still feels like there is too many questions hanging for it to be truly finished, but I am pretty sure you must have left it ambiguous on purpose.

I am going to guess that some parts of the chapter are told out of chronological order- Such as Harley waking up to find Columbine- or maybe not. It does sound a little confusing when you think about it, but nevertheless, I still enjoyed this story.
Poofable chapter 8 . 11/18/2009
That was some serious mindfuck. xD

Drea chapter 8 . 11/9/2009
excellent! One of few i enjoy. Written in the same fashion as Batman characters for once. Way to go!
Bitch-with-Wit chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
That was a major mind screw, right there.

I am in awe- of that, and Columbines little speach about how if she was released, she wouldn't be her. Twisty.

But now I'm all depressed.
Bitch-with-Wit chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
Okay, so my current guess is...Poison Ivy?

Out hatred for the joker and sympathy for Harley?

But I'm pretty postive that's not it. I just can't think of anyone else!
Teh Soul Cookie chapter 8 . 4/10/2009
Whoa...Shweet! I was NOT expecting that at all! You, my friend, are a master of writing and i bow to you awesome writitude... *bows*
harleyQdoll chapter 10 . 10/8/2008
i fucking love this fic!

no im being so serious, like

this is my favorite!

i love it!

gee..harley has two sides

and that fight was within herself,

thats gold! she had the joker fooled! LOL

man..i wish you had at least one more chapter sequel

but you made your decision in not having one and i respect

that cuz i think you ended the story well and left me

wondering what could happen next :]

this should become into a mini movie :]
pride1289 chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
Chapter one stops at 'put his fingers ar'

SharpiesSmellGood chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
The reveal was clever, and though not a HUGE surprise (when Columbine mentioned a nursery rhyme I looked it up) it was pretty good.

I'm a little confused about one bit- I was under the impression that she'd died her hair and put in coloured contacts to physically change her appearance from Harley's, but if that's the case, the guards recognizing her as Harley and Harley recognizing her as Columbine is confusing. Even if she had used a wig instead of dying her hair, it still would've taken a few seconds after regaining control to change (though it's entirely possible there's something obvious staring me in the eye, in retrospect I found that a little jarring).

It was a good read, and I especially liked the last chapter where we find out Harley's (totally in-character) reaction to the Joker's death.
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Perfectly wicked. I can't wait to read more!
JabberwockSlayer chapter 10 . 5/25/2008
Ah, God, I've been reading your fictions all night, and damn, you're a good author! But I just had to review this one, 'cause I am a big fan of good ol' Harlz'. Wow, I mean, wow. I freaked out circa chapter nine. XD There hell hath no fury like a Harley scorned. When Columbine was talking with Eddums, and he hinted about Harv- I felt so stupid after reading the fic, Eddie practically went out and said it! Gah, I need to brush up on my nursery rhymes...
duofan chapter 10 . 5/11/2008
It was a great roller coaster ride!