Reviews for Columbine
yorkielover123456789 chapter 8 . 2/2
Okay, I really liked this story! I think you could really go somewhere with Columbine. However, it still feels like there is too many questions hanging for it to be truly finished, but I am pretty sure you must have left it ambiguous on purpose.

I am going to guess that some parts of the chapter are told out of chronological order- Such as Harley waking up to find Columbine- or maybe not. It does sound a little confusing when you think about it, but nevertheless, I still enjoyed this story.
Poofable chapter 8 . 11/18/2009
That was some serious mindfuck. xD

I. LOVED. IT.
Drea chapter 8 . 11/9/2009
excellent! One of few i enjoy. Written in the same fashion as Batman characters for once. Way to go!
Bitch-with-Wit chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
That was a major mind screw, right there.

I am in awe- of that, and Columbines little speach about how if she was released, she wouldn't be her. Twisty.

But now I'm all depressed.
Bitch-with-Wit chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
Okay, so my current guess is...Poison Ivy?

Out hatred for the joker and sympathy for Harley?

But I'm pretty postive that's not it. I just can't think of anyone else!
Teh Soul Cookie chapter 8 . 4/10/2009
Whoa...Shweet! I was NOT expecting that at all! You, my friend, are a master of writing and i bow to you awesome writitude... *bows*
harleyQdoll chapter 10 . 10/8/2008
i fucking love this fic!

no im being so serious, like

this is my favorite!

i love it!

gee..harley has two sides

and that fight was within herself,

thats gold! she had the joker fooled! LOL

man..i wish you had at least one more chapter sequel

but you made your decision in not having one and i respect

that cuz i think you ended the story well and left me

wondering what could happen next :]

this should become into a mini movie :]
pride1289 chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
Chapter one stops at 'put his fingers ar'

?
SharpiesSmellGood chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
The reveal was clever, and though not a HUGE surprise (when Columbine mentioned a nursery rhyme I looked it up) it was pretty good.

I'm a little confused about one bit- I was under the impression that she'd died her hair and put in coloured contacts to physically change her appearance from Harley's, but if that's the case, the guards recognizing her as Harley and Harley recognizing her as Columbine is confusing. Even if she had used a wig instead of dying her hair, it still would've taken a few seconds after regaining control to change (though it's entirely possible there's something obvious staring me in the eye, in retrospect I found that a little jarring).

It was a good read, and I especially liked the last chapter where we find out Harley's (totally in-character) reaction to the Joker's death.
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Perfectly wicked. I can't wait to read more!
JabberwockSlayer chapter 10 . 5/25/2008
Ah, God, I've been reading your fictions all night, and damn, you're a good author! But I just had to review this one, 'cause I am a big fan of good ol' Harlz'. Wow, I mean, wow. I freaked out circa chapter nine. XD There hell hath no fury like a Harley scorned. When Columbine was talking with Eddums, and he hinted about Harv- I felt so stupid after reading the fic, Eddie practically went out and said it! Gah, I need to brush up on my nursery rhymes...
duofan chapter 10 . 5/11/2008
It was a great roller coaster ride!
Firefly4000 chapter 10 . 4/7/2008
*tips the waitress, tries the veal then pouts* what'do'ya mean no sequal lol for shame! *hug* Wonderful story and I am tempted to write one where Columbine winds up with Eddums XD.

Wonderful story truly this is one of the best you have ever written least I think so I mean she almost offed the Joker to protect Harley, more than that we got to see Harley give the Joker back some trouble which he deserved for everything he put her through.

Please continue to write:)
princessebee chapter 10 . 2/5/2008
I caught on to Columbine's identity in chapter three... do I get a prize? :) I was relieved; I was thinking this was going to be a Mary Sue.

It's an interesting idea and it's well-written. However, I fully expected that Joker KNEW and was playing along - not that he knew Columbine intended to kill him, but being as crazy as he is just easily accepting the split in Harley and going with the flow. I do think he would've figured it out, honestly. And his anger at the end... hrm, nope, he's more likely to have been amused by it all, finding himself in such a situation. I can see Joker's deft grip of psychology gradually drawing Harley back out in the future too. I'm not convinced the almost asexual Joker would really seek out another girl though, truthfully.

But as I said, this is still well-written and an interesting exploration of an interesting idea.
Kichi chapter 10 . 11/26/2007