Reviews for The Test
Orange Singer chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
WHY aren't there more fics like this? I, too, like hurt!ed, and I love your parental fics. THIS IS GOLD.
edxwin is cannon chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
o keep punching more like these out! I love Parental!Roy and Hurt!Ed!
FlitterFlutter chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
My God! What happened to poor Edward!

How are you able to keep the characters in character and still make them so darned emotional?

And yet the emotions are portrayed so well...I've had moments like that, where I was just like, oh God, what shall I do?

I should have liked to know what happened to poor Edward. Was he bitten by that spider in "Arachnophobia", or did "Uncomfortably Close" come more uncomfortably close, or did the Doppelganger in "Scare Tactics" beat Ed up worse than it seemed? What happened to the poor pipsqueak?

Ed: WHOAREYOUCALLINGSOTINYHE'SONLYKNEEHIGHTOAGRASSHOPPER!

...

Anyway, you write awesome. As usual.
Erildyn chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
This is so touching. I cried my eyes out. I love it! It's so sweet, and I can really see Roy thinking of Edward like a son. It's well written and the emotions are so perfect it's not even funny.

I do, however, have one minor gripe: If Edward was on a respirator, then Roy would have known a bit before Edward actually woke up enough to squeeze Roy's hand. Edward would have been "fighting the respirator" - that is, trying to breath on his own with a different rhythm than the machine. It's not something that's easily ignored, either, so I doubt Roy simply didn't notice it.

Sorry, I don't mean to sound nit-picky, I'm just trying to help you improve your writing.
Elaienar chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
VERY good. I've never read a story where Mustang felt like a father to Edward (I've only recently begun reading FMA fanfics) and I think you did it very well. It was completely believable - even the crying bit, which isn't the kind of thing I'd have expected from Mustang. I like the starkness of "Dear God. Please let him live." It's a great line.
E.Mahiru chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
That was awesome! What happened to Ed, though? Just another brawl/fistfight/blowing-up-of-a-city?
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
*sob* This was adorable. :)
Fullmetal Angyl chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I didn't cry over this, but then again I wasn't the one pouring my emotions into words.

Half the time I get emotion writing something like this when I go back and read it later I can barely make out what the hell I was writing in the first place.

Beautiful work.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Wow. How you kept stateing the time realy added to the feel of the story- great job!
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Aw I so wanna see more Ed bonding fics with the rest of the military dogs. They're so SWEET!
Atemu'sLotus chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
AW!

That was so sweet. What a nice moment for both of them.

I personally liked how Roy kept referring to himself as Ed's father. Exceptionally nice.

I adore this fic, thank you so much for writing it!
Ruroni angel chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
So many hospital scenes... I'm really starting to worry that you've been through some horrible incident, like a car crash or something, that put someone you love in the hospital... because this images that run through my mind when you read it are so strong its like I'm there...

I really do adore reading your works don't ever stop
DormantByeBye chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
This is a sweet story!

I LOVE it!
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
aw, that was so sweet! i'm glad Ed didn't die, that would have been worse. well done, have a cookie! *holds out Ed cookie jar*

b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 9/9/2007