Reviews for Closer
Bekirock chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
TOTALLY AMAZING!
iheartjimhalpert chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
That was so cute! Only Jim and Pam could "sleep together" without actually having sex. It's so cute and innocent like they are :)
musicalpisces91 chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
That was so good! Super cute and funny! Perfect ending! :)
Mrs Don Draper chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
Aw! That was real sweet. :)
ChalkMuffins chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
I LOVE how completely... completely 'Jim and Pam' this story is!

It's adorable! xD

I can so see this happening between them! xD
daisydol chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
That was one of the best fanfic's I've ever read. Seriously. You captured the witty banter between Jim and Pam and their collective innocence so well. Those are the things that make their relationship so endearing in my opinion. It was like watching an episode of the show, except with a bit more action. Love it!
hopewithfeathers chapter 3 . 5/13/2008
AMAZING! Great job!
Budgiebird chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
This pretty much exudes awesomeness. I love your writing style, your sense of humor blending perfectly with clear storytelling techniques. Thanks for posting this, I really enjoyed it!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 3 . 10/12/2007
Aww that's so cute! An excellent first official date for Jim and Pam, I think. Great Job!
redflower chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
loved it.

write more, please.
dustie-snark chapter 3 . 9/10/2007
Your stories are always so wonderful, and this one certainly lived up to your reputation. I was grinning the whole way through! :o) Thanks for sharing, and keep up the amazing work!
sezza chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
This is so cute! I can't keep the smile off my face! Sigh. This is just adorable and very well writen,so well done. Were you thinking of writing a little ficlet on the conversation that they need to have? Either way, your story has given my the biggest smile in ages.
Choo chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
OMG I totally love this story. It's like, the best Jam story I've ever ever ever read. The M rating threw me though, I seriously thought they were going to have sex (you do that on purpose?), but by the second chapter I was saying "God PLEASE don't have sex" because I didn't want it's innocent cuteness to be ruined. I super super love how it ended up. It was the most perfect first date for Jim and Pam. _
MorganisM-Lve chapter 3 . 8/1/2007