Reviews for Teen Titans: Comedy Club
Astrallum chapter 8 . 7/22
And finally, he read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. In which Harry...saved...

THE DAY, DUH.
Astrallum chapter 3 . 7/22
This is utterly and absolutely weird (as you obviously intended it to be) but I like it. It's very clever and it's way better than any of the shipping parody shiz I can come up with. Seriously.
Astrallum chapter 1 . 7/22
LOL. Love this so far. Can't wait to keep reading.
IceDynamiteDragonflyStars chapter 24 . 3/22/2015
Heh. I love this so much.
Harleena chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
The whole fan fiction was just wow! So funny! But TERRA IS NOT A MARY SUE! Okay, sorry. But awesome fan fiction!
CakePOPBookBOX chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Cool
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Omg this is hilarious! XD
StarStreakedSky chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
*blinks* er... Study hall is what happens when you don't have any other class. Think of it like a free period, except confined to one space. (For example, at my school study hall is either in the cafeteria or library... A lot like detention actually...)
Rufescent chapter 24 . 5/13/2012
I always feel like I'm annoying the author(s) whenever I review something that's years old. But, I'm reviewing anyway because this is amazing! The chapter that sold me, though, would be "Small Print?". I had starting reading the actual story "Small Print" and might I say it was very detailed, moving, and brilliantly written (the ending annoyed me though). But, anyways, I know that's talent when (an) author(s) can take a hard-core, mature fic like that and make it completely (I wish I could emphasize that more) hilarius. The other chapters didn't fall-through, though, and your humor and writing skills are stupendous.

I hope you continue writing; have a great day!
GIRLWONDER chapter 24 . 1/17/2012
I loved the scooby doo part
GIRLWONDER chapter 23 . 1/17/2012
Lol too funny
GIRLWONDER chapter 17 . 1/16/2012
Lol i couldnt stop laughing at #6
GIRLWONDER chapter 16 . 1/16/2012
That was soo random but soo funny
terracotta29 chapter 24 . 12/29/2011
Hilarity ensued :D
starsinjars chapter 24 . 9/4/2011
omg this was awesome! xD thanks for the read! :D