Reviews for Hotwired
White Light White Heat chapter 29 . 1/27/2011
Nice stuff. Moving on to the next one:)
Lindelas chapter 29 . 12/8/2010
I really enjoyed this! It was definitely worthy of its predecessor. I have to say though, even though Gabriel is an interesting, well-written character, I REALLY started to miss Daniel after a while.

The end was so hilarious! Poor Daniel. Officially declared dead yet again. That's got to get old. :D

Looking forward to the next two stories!

CreepyReaper chapter 27 . 10/1/2009
The weapon is on Dakara, not Dakar. Love the stories.
DebiC chapter 29 . 9/23/2008
Excellent. You never disappoint. Thanks for the great story. You might check your spell checker. Sometimes it seems to run away with you. But your characterizations and voices are perfect.
Gems0ng chapter 29 . 8/12/2008
Stellar sequel. Loved it. Naturally I'm not writing my own stuff at the moment since I'm now all caught up in this. Your fault. Looking forward to the next part. Though I think I better sleep first. I can't wait to read what happens to them next week.
Wuchel1 chapter 29 . 12/30/2007
This story was so amazingly well written and thought trough. I'm taking a bow infront of your writing genius!
Mystic-Dragon-chick chapter 29 . 12/16/2007
wow still going strong!

I love this... and now that I have finnished this one I can get some sleep :D

looking forward to reading the others

Eilidh17 chapter 29 . 8/21/2007
Phew! That was great! Poor Daniel arrested for Insurance Fraud...naturally Jack would find that amusing! Off to restock the hamper for the next sequel!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
fantastic job! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Naela chapter 29 . 6/20/2007
Oh my, you certainly update faster than I do visit this site. I'm happy to see the story's come to the conclusion, but at the same time I'm gonna miss the Gabriel and Daniel interaction. I dunno, I have this odd thing about Snaked Daniel _

Also what an lovely way to end the story. Just brought a smile to my face.
Stargate Groupie chapter 29 . 6/19/2007
LOL, great ending to a great tale! I’m glad that Gabriel kept his word and let Daniel go, I was kind of worried there for a while! I look forward to your next project and thank you for this excellent adventure.
Halfpastdead001 chapter 29 . 6/19/2007
ok so he wasnt so bad but i still dont like him

good fic ! looking forward to rewired
chiclete chapter 29 . 6/18/2007
“Insurance fraud?” A great ending to a great story! ;)
Blessington chapter 29 . 6/18/2007
wouldn't let review your previous story but this was Awesome , thanks :)
Stargate Groupie chapter 24 . 6/18/2007
What a great twist having Daniel and the Goa’uld switch places…I only hope that in the end they can switch back! The last line about Daniel not being able to escape his fate gave me chills…poor Danny! Thanks for another great set of chapters.