Reviews for Advocatus Diaboli
misuky7 chapter 23 . 9/7/2014
This was fangtastic. I absolutely loved this story. The entire plot was addicting, I cannot wait for the sequel. :3
Guest chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
*cringes away from life*
Kittens Kat chapter 23 . 11/20/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! YOU DID A REALLY GOOD JOB! THANK YOU!
Hortensia chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Interesting story!

Your story has been added to the community Creature Harry :)8
Tmctflyboy chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
WTF... having sirius delete their own memories of their son is just f-up. so im sorry but you lost me as a reader for that
potterfan chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
So wait does that mean that Narcissa is going to die sometime (tears up). Noooooooo! i don't want anyone to die besides voldi and maybe dumbles if he is evil. i only think that because i came bake to type this from when they find out what his powers were.
Krystal-Eve chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
you got rid of my favorite part of Harry! His eyes!
Pigglet chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
YES IT IS!
1sunfun chapter 23 . 7/24/2010
A wonderful story, I cant wait to read more. There were only a few mistakes that I could see, one was that you didnt use the rigth name, you use Sirius and I mean it should have been Severus, but other then that I could find nothing wrong with it. It is an original and really interresting story with a few unecpected turns. I would have thougt that Voldemort would have killed Narssisa and not Bellatrix. Interresting struktures and rituals and I think that you thought much about these thinks to make the story so good.

CCAP
Bloodgalore chapter 23 . 5/18/2010
I loved this. Vampires!
Debbie37 chapter 23 . 4/21/2010
Your story had a lot of background with all the vampire culture and relationships. Overall it was a good story, but I feel a little cheated without a proper climax and ending, even if there will be a sequel.
Kami No Raijin chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
who are the parings gona be?
Naramyon chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Technically, if James and Lily both have a recessive gene for vampirism, then there is a 1-in-4 chance of their offspring being vampires.(There is only enough room in the DNA for TWO types of each gene, one from the sire and one from the dame.)

...Unless it is possible to to have two vampiric genes and have them remain dormant...

Unlikely. It would take something drastic/unnatural to flip the metaphorical genetic switch from dormant to active; being poisoned from a potion, or an Avada Kadavera to the face, for example. Some kind of magical accident would have had to happen to an infant Harry or, more probably, Lily, during her pregnancy. - You know that pregnant women who drink, do drugs, or take meds end up with mentally retarded children? If Lily was in a potions accident that almost killed her, it would effect the zygote/embryo as well. It could be plausible that in an event that threatened the embryo, Magic activated the dormant vampire genes to insure survival.

And if Lily has a vampire gene, then she's a half-blood, which makes Harry a pure-blood. - Vampires are a magical race, and even if the gene was from one of her great-great grandparents she would be labeled as a half-blood (which requires at least two generations of magic on either side of your family).

Half-blood: In their family, magic is found in ONE parental line for at least two generations (parent, grandparent). Also, the offspring of Squibs.

Muggleborn: Born to muggles or to muggleborns. (Might really be descended from Squibs, but who can tell?) Muggleborns are 1st & 2nd Generation witches and wizards.

Pure-blood: One with magical parents and grandparents.

Oh shit, sorry. I got carried away with my Half-vs-Pure-vs-1st Gen. My bad.

Interesting plot. Everyone loves vampires.

I recommend the following Vampire!Harry stories: (all three are on My Favorites)

"Paraselenic" - EmpyrealFantasy

"The Slow Passage of Time" - phoenix catcher (xover with BBCs Robin Hood)

"Curse of Fate" - Mistress Nika

Of all of the Vampire!Harry stories I've read, these three authors have managed to do it WELL. No offense meant to you; writing vampires is HARD, and not everyone has the skill to pull it off.

Another story that you MIGHT enjoy is "Life Renovations" by Windseeker2305. It's the first part of a trilogy, but it involves dark elves.

...A LOT of dark elves. (At least the 2nd and 3rd part do, it's been a while since I've read the 1st one...)

But if you don't like yaoi, then you wouldn't like ANY of these stories. They ALL partner Harry with another man. (Though "The Slow Course of Time" and "Curse of Fate" are pretty light.)

...And I just couldn't resist to advertise some great stories. I'm shameless.

Oh well.

If you check out the recommended stories, I hope you like them.

...If you are sick of Vampire!Harry by the time you receive this - Opps, wrong number.

~ Zoa Naramyon
Siradna chapter 23 . 3/12/2010
Hey that was fun. hope you write Vampire Prince ASAP. you know I'm waiting...and about the last chapter, that was good, although it's a bit unclear...to me. anyway I enjoy reading it. see you.
Silverstargirl chapter 23 . 3/11/2010
I have really enjoyed this story and cannot wait for the sequel to find out what will happen next. I hope that the lockdown and the ritual will work to keep them and those they love safe.

Great chapters and story!