Reviews for Chances
vandy123 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
you should write a sequel. this is a very good plot line and you could develop more out of this...
orionastro chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
well very good story , but should be longer, i hope that it has continuation
Kylie Robbins chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
:] hehe

I'm fond of this.

Though Brooke has a point. It can't feel that great for two guys you've dated to have left you for each other...
kandisi chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
. Brooke was hella annoying, though, and she was rude. She could've been a bit more understanding that Jimmy wanted Bo now (and I'm glad he did.)

Great fic, hope you write some more on them in the future. :)
seventhSINwrath chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Loved it!
Mus4u chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I love this pairing and this was such a great plotless get together fic! Loved it
Lyra the BadWolf chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Brooke annoys /Jimmy forever
msant004 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
omg i have been waiting to read a fanfic about these two!

very nice by the way! _
Enigmus chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
That was so sweet! I Loved it. I thought they should be together from the start!
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
"My two ex-boyfriends left me for each other." Ha! When I saw this, I was like 'omfg! JimxBo slash!' 'Cause I just saw this movie about two weeks ago...love it! It was closer to the ending between these two that I wanted, actually. And aw the ending was sweet.
Ikumak chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
W00t! I can't believe I hadn't noticed that there were Cursed fics before. Writer's block kept me from writing one.

Anyway this was pretty good! Great work!
Mantinas chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Great story! I love this pairing!
Pampers Baby Dry chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
aww...that is so cute..me lovey...i wrote a cursed story, way before they had its own name, my story is in the misc. movies...check it out if you can, course its in a different account and its called 'Its Easy'...see yha love JIMMY AND BO!
Totally-Out-Of-It chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
there arent enough bo/jimmy stories. -much bo love-

I think Brooke was a little out of character but it was still cute. _
loupgaroux chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
YAY! every time i see this movie all i want at the end is for bo and jimmy to get toghether!

it's so much cuter than jimmy and brooke, good story