Reviews for The Divine Accident of Life
arakiss chapter 1 . 3/8
"Still… if you're lucky, and stubborn, and just a bit daring, you might just find something that changes your world, that challenges you and makes you be the best you can be, and makes your heart beat and makes you laugh and cry and feel. If you're really lucky, you'll find something that makes everything else worthwhile. Something that takes your breath away, something so consuming it seems almost silly to call it by a word."

simply perfect...

It amazes me how good it makes me feel every time I re read this story.
The writing is brilliant, of course, but it's more your ability to create emotions that are so in sync with my own... thank you!
sjmpets chapter 8 . 11/28/2015
I found this, don't know how, but glad I did. I loved it and especially the improved Brian. I like Ted, like to see him happy. For Brian, happiness is pure Sunshine.
louisasnowy.steele chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
I lobed this! I loved the plot,the way it was written,even Michaels pov was great ( and I'm not a big Michael fan)!
I could feel the urgency in some of Justins paragraphs, that kind of reading faster and faster thing made sense!
arakiss chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
And I loved reading it :)
Thank you!
sandraj60 chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
This was one of the best QAF stories I have ever read. It remined me that Brain is not really the asshole he is portrayed to be. This was very revealing.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
Loved it... By far the best post season5 of Brian and justin
beabopsqaf chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
I know you wrote this story sometime ago but I am somewhat new to fanfics and so just came across it. I have read many, many post season 5 stories but none touched me like this one. If Showitme would ever consider a Qaf movie this should be it!
La'aurore chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
fantastic
my2krazies chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
This story is powerful and beautiful. A wonderful story of growing up and seeing the important things in life.

The last paragraph is, I think, my favorite of the story. Wonderfully written and touching.

Thank you for sharing this with us.
jumango chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
this was a really nice story :)
LixiLovesWhitlock chapter 8 . 3/23/2010
It was great, and Brian's speech was freakin' awsome!
drang88 chapter 8 . 8/22/2009
Aww...I'm in tears...this was a wonderful story. I look forward to reading more of your work.
drang88 chapter 7 . 8/22/2009
I'm...at a complete loss for words.

This is better than the epilogue, which, though people might think was crappy, I thought was good...because...they did deserve to grow up. Brian and the would-be marriage was the complete antithesis of everything that he was and had been...and Justin needed to become independent, but realize that it wasn't a complete existence unless he had Brian in his life...

Thank you so much.
drang88 chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
You know...this story is like seeing a real episode of QAF for me...and that's a huge compliment...it's absolutely wonderful!
drang88 chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
It sounds like something that he would do...still have a test to see if Justin knows him well enough...as now Michael never did when he started changing...