Reviews for The Divine Accident of Life
louisasnowy.steele chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
I lobed this! I loved the plot,the way it was written,even Michaels pov was great ( and I'm not a big Michael fan)!
I could feel the urgency in some of Justins paragraphs, that kind of reading faster and faster thing made sense!
arakiss chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
And I loved reading it :)
Thank you!
sandraj60 chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
This was one of the best QAF stories I have ever read. It remined me that Brain is not really the asshole he is portrayed to be. This was very revealing.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
Loved it... By far the best post season5 of Brian and justin
beabopsqaf chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
I know you wrote this story sometime ago but I am somewhat new to fanfics and so just came across it. I have read many, many post season 5 stories but none touched me like this one. If Showitme would ever consider a Qaf movie this should be it!
La'aurore chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
fantastic
my2krazies chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
This story is powerful and beautiful. A wonderful story of growing up and seeing the important things in life.

The last paragraph is, I think, my favorite of the story. Wonderfully written and touching.

Thank you for sharing this with us.
jumango chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
this was a really nice story :)
LixiLovesWhitlock chapter 8 . 3/23/2010
It was great, and Brian's speech was freakin' awsome!
drang88 chapter 8 . 8/22/2009
Aww...I'm in tears...this was a wonderful story. I look forward to reading more of your work.
drang88 chapter 7 . 8/22/2009
I'm...at a complete loss for words.

This is better than the epilogue, which, though people might think was crappy, I thought was good...because...they did deserve to grow up. Brian and the would-be marriage was the complete antithesis of everything that he was and had been...and Justin needed to become independent, but realize that it wasn't a complete existence unless he had Brian in his life...

Thank you so much.
drang88 chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
You know...this story is like seeing a real episode of QAF for me...and that's a huge compliment...it's absolutely wonderful!
drang88 chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
It sounds like something that he would do...still have a test to see if Justin knows him well enough...as now Michael never did when he started changing...
drang88 chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
This is fantastic! You've got both of them perfectly in character...I love it!
Efern chapter 8 . 7/19/2009
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. The characters have been caught and written perfectly.

As far as I am concerned this story could have been the perfect ending for QAF...and for me it will live on as my personal "closure" on the Brian and Justin saga.

Thanks a mil for this excellent piece of work! Pity the QAF writers never got wind of it sooner...!