Reviews for Building an Empire
Axel's Ashes chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Ahahahaha wow that made me laugh.
Chassant chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
You've just made me roflmao! This story was awesome. a bit different from other things you've written (that I've read, so far) but it took me by surprise and made me laugh. I really am quite terrible about reviewing so I'll just say here that I absolutely love everything you write. You have an amazing style and skill, and thank you for the continuous great reads.
Skitts chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
I knew Nami would be the zombie queen xD

She's the prime suspect for an eerie killer.

Anyway, I didn't laugh once (truth be told, it sort of creeped me out) but I still loved it all the same ;3
organizedcure chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
LOL.

Hey, hey, Roxas.

Xx.Toxic.Little.KisseS.xX chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
*still laughing like a maniac*
Lady chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
That was so wonderfully entertaining. I couldn't stop laughing. The way you portrayed Roxas was pure brilliance. Well, the way you portrayed them all was brilliant but Roxas just came out top. And Namine being the zombie queen! Unexpected but genius. Just awesome.

Lady
ooOoo0ooOoo chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
God I missed you! Welcome ho-ome!
idk chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Don't ever do that again... I know you can pass humor off better than that, I've read your previous work under this genre.
BisquickBismarck chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
*nod*
fall from stars chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
This? Was insanely awesomely perfect. Because of all that zombie madness on LJ, I guess, so this was all amazing. And I love the names you put on everything. I think my favorite was the windows.

Anyway, this was an idea that only you could pull off. Great job, as per usual. I'll save it on my favorites, totally, for when I'm feeling down/macabre and need something funny to cheer me up. Yay!