Reviews for A Friend in Need
becgate chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Amazing! ! I love Mara fics! !
Atlasina7 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Nice story-a little action, a little romance. What more could a Luke & Mara fan ask for?
chiroho chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Very much enjoyed this little vignette, especially as it was Luke coming to Mara's aid for once. I thought you captured both characters very nicely, and you wrapped it up very nicely - with Mara in denial as usual. ;-)

Thanks for writing.
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
-Dreamy sigh-

Fall, Mara, fall! :)

Cute story.
MidnyghtVampyrezz chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Aww...that was so sweet! Very good, though...maybe you should continue it. Like, it would be really good continued...

SeA
furrylittlebantha chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
AAH! Melting! Melting! *gurgles incoherently* The wonderfulness...the wonderfulness! AAH!

Er, sorry for gushing there. :} But seriously Jade, that was the best vig I've read in recent memory. I can't believe I haven't stumbled across it sooner. The part where Luke showed up was TOTALLY awesome (I didn't know you were such an expert at action!). I was grinning so hard it hurt when I read all those smooth lines! Especially the hand line. Exactly something he would say: so groan worthy and so ADORABLY CUTE! And then the mush afterwards...no, mush isn't preciesly the right word. I don't know what to call it, exactly-but it melted my heart. I love this!
Jedi-lover chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Excellent story. I love pre-VOTF L/M stories!
MadisonMadineJK chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Lovely!

May the Force be with you...

MM
Jedi Trance Servlaya chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
*drools over the Luke* AWESOME!
Now Unused chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Cute! :) I love how Luke is so sexy in that naive farmboy way.

Dana