Reviews for Un Lun Dun revamp!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
You said: "slightly fluffy implied attraction between Hemi the half-ghost and Deeba" in your note. I have a few questions, reader-to-reader, about this. I thought it seemed like Hemi had a thing for Deeba, but I wasn't sure. Do you think the feeling (if it exists) is mutual? I'd love it if you respond to this in some way.

-Calcifia T. Raymond
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Sorry if I'm being rude but I can't help the following outburst: WHAT ABOUT HEMI? HOW CAN YOU FORGET HIM?
I have no suggestions on names for him, just had to make sure it as included since he's probably my all time favorite character from any book I have ever read (I'm a big reader). I skimmed what you have so far, and I think it's pretty good, though I thought it was "not nondescript" or something of the sort. If you changed that on purpose, that's cools.

PS: I'm honored you visited my homeland!

-Calcifia T. Raymond
x - painted.flames chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
Heh, great job! I've read the book Un Lun Dun myself. (Just got it yesterday for my birthday and I've read it twice. xD) This is turning out very interesting. ) Keep it up!
silvertwilightgemini chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
please update
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
Nice, can't wait for the next chapter!
The Blue Penguin chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
Ne, don't be discouraged uranaishii-san. You just keep writing this story of yours, okay?

As for chapter one, I just want to clarify one thing because I got quite confused with the setting: is this still set in Japan? If so, then Ann is in Seigaku right?

Gomen, my brain's slow on the processing right now. Very busy weekend x_x

Anyway, that fox was quite weird, watching Tomoka like that.

Gambatte on the next chapter! Update soon, ne?
The Blue Penguin chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
That was a very interesting prologue. I'm very curious about that *thing* or whatever it is that Inui is afraid of.

I'm also very curious about this book "Un Lun Dun". Hmm, it may be time for me to read it *scurries to find book*

Anyway, you have a good start. I noticed a few mistakes here and there [I'm using the school computer and I have class in a few minutes so maybe I can get to you later to tell you more about it], but otherwise it's okay.

Also, I just want to suggest that you put line breaks between your a/n and the story itself. It would be easier to read it that way.

Good luck on the next few chapters!