Reviews for dotHack AU: Dark Duality
Icebox Plums chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
I like it. It's written well (which is actually an oddity for fanfics these days, pretty sad), and it's got an interesting premise.
jhmyjyhfu chapter 1 . 1/16/2010

tylp-[0oh]u['yko9p
hach mu ha noi chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
hach mu ha noi
ZeroInfection chapter 7 . 6/28/2009
You..Continue...Nao...This is too good. You've had a break, let's get crachin' plox!
Ask the Lonely chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
Dude, you have to continue this. You HAVE to!
xiia chapter 7 . 5/7/2008
I forgot about this fic! Please don't abbandon it! I really love it!
HieiWannabe chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
*looks around for her stick* Hmm, I can't seem to find that stick I poked you with before. I guess it's been so long it might have decayed into dust. Or I need to clean, one or the other. Either way, I haven't given up on you yet; that usually takes about a year. Mind you, 5 months is still quite a while. More seriously, I hope you're alright.
BlinkyMomo-chan chapter 7 . 11/26/2007
Man, mean place to end it. you started the story, so you should finish it, and not leave people hanging, 'specially with a kick ass story like this one.
Riyshn chapter 7 . 10/31/2007
This is cool, even if I'm not sure that's the word I'm looking for... Anyway, I like it.
Lunaros chapter 7 . 10/8/2007
I can't wait to see what happens next! . Pesky cliffhangers! XDD

Keep it up! o
HieiWannabe chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
*pokes with a stick* Hello? You still there? Please, please, please don't have abandoned this story! It's great! And your writing style is very impressive; this feels less like a fanfic and more like a real book.
Lost in the Shadow chapter 7 . 9/15/2007
This story... It seems like something I had thoght of, athough, in a better, more refined form. Your idea... despite it's dark nature, it's so... pure.

Although, I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

After all, if it goes how I think it will, it will be the idea I have mentioned.

I think of clips of things, so it's hard for me to put a background to it. So, I end up actually writing only a small fragment of my ideas. I put up even less. So, I will read this story, and see... how I could write, if I just weren't so
A Wolf Named Curse chapter 7 . 8/19/2007
YAH! NO! WHY DID YOU STOP? -foams at the mouth- I CAN'T BREATHE! -dies-

;-; Come back here and write more...

Oh yeah, and I never liekd Sakaki. He was always fishy to me, even in the game... _ Very fishy. Don't like 'im.

UPDATE ASAP! PLEASE!