Reviews for A Master Word
Lamby chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
You have excelled yourself once again. Thank you for persevering with this one. Talk soon, Lamby
Firewolfe chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
Nicely done. I hope you update soon. However I think Malcolm might just shoot her. Personally she should be shot. But then again it is never wise to trust old lovers.

Lisa
Lamby chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
There should be more blue aliens as bar staff around the place... Jenna seems intriguing. Good stuff once again, keep up the good work!
LBB chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
I thought this was a very interesting story and I'm looking forward to more chapters.
archiev chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
And so the mystery deepens.
Begoogled chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
Interesting...where did Malcolm meet her? And is she somehow connected with 'Curion'? And I wonder if Archer would take hitch-hikers aboard. They are military in a way.

Looking forward to more!
Lamby chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
Ooh, cliffhanger! Don't stop there.
archiev chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
I like this. Waiting for more.
Begoogled chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
Now that's an ominous (rethorical) question...

Nice cliffhanger! Yep, Malcolm and Trip in an alien bar...something was bound to happen! :)

Nice chapter, thanks!
volley chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
ARGH! You can't leave it there! NONONONONO - Requested immediate update!

I loved the scene in the bar! Could just picture our boys there. I was half expecting them to get drugged with an alien drink, but this... who is hiding under that hood?
Lamby chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Ooh, intriguing... I've missed our li'l Enterprise friends, and you're writing of course. I will be avidly waiting for an update. Keep up the excellent work mon amie! Lamby
Begoogled chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Very nice premise, you make me curious about the word and its meaning.

And you made me laugh with that wonderful part for T'Pol!

and the arguments (respectively!) from the men she played squash with! Yeah, those little pleasures really make Enterprise fun to write and read about. :)

Looking forward to more!
volley chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
“I still fail to see the point in repeatedly hitting a small spheroid against a bulkhead.”

ROTFL!

Wonderful beginning! I'm hooked. I like a mystery, hope you'll update soon.
Sita Z chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Nice opening chapter! I'm curious for more, especially Malcolm's "blast from the past". I liked the little exchange about playing sports; it's very much like T'pol not to see the point of squash ;).

Update soon!