Reviews for Trunks' Big Mistake
Guest chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
im a tp luver and i was imagining all of him and his glory :) lol
1 Hungry Werewolf chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
you did good keeping the Trunks, Pan, & Goku in character. Lol, I could see this as being a DBGT lost episode, it was very well written. The whole cocnept was hilarious, & poor Trunks will probably stay away from bars for a while. :)
Death101- Fox Version chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
Nice! While Goku was fighting I was a bit annoyed that Pan and Trunks weren't doing anything so I was VERY happy when they got off their butts and helped. Although I would have preferred it if Trunks had been the one to put the bad guy down. Oh well. Anyways, the ending was awesome! It felt like an episode of DBGT sorta so that was great. Glad to see Giru is okay and darn it. I really want to watch this show again. Awesome job on the story!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
The explanations about Pan makes sense and I'm curious to see how the boys will handle that. Anyways, nicely done!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Ouch... As if the first part of the chapter wasn't bad enough, he had to suffer Goku playing with buttons. Is there any reason why you seem to be torturing him so much? Not that I can talk but still.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
Wow. I never thought of Freiza having a son. I thought Kuriza was another brother or something. Interesting and aw! Pan has a crush on Trunks! Can't really blame her but it's so cute! Awesome job!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
As much as I love an AU PanXTrunks story, I have to say this seems far more realistic. Nicely done! Also it figures he would get himself into trouble like that. I wonder how long until Pan and Goku notice something is amiss. (I read the story seven years ago so I don't really remember much.) Again, character voice was very strong so I am very happy! Detail was lacking between the dialogue but it worked well. Nicely done!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Hello,
I read this story when I was on my first account so I decided to come back and reread since I needed a good laugh and I recall laughing a few times while reading this the first time. I can't claim my reviews will be as... air headed as they were seven years ago (the joys of growing up) but I still think I will be able to praise this work.
Now to reading.
Yup. Just as amusing as I remember. My favourite line had to be: "... Can I at least have a silly straw?"
Anyways, nicely done on the chapter. I could actually hear everyone's voice in my head even though I haven't watched the series in a while. It also greatly amuses me that Trunks seems like he is about to be charged for something he technically didn't do. The joys of having a future self come back to the past to save the world. Anyways, nicely done!
PanHater09929850 chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
:P To me it is a Anti-Pan fic, and a pro-trunks fic :P Thats how i think and i like it.
jay-chan24 chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
finally someone who see trunks is waaay too old for pan _ but i didn't know he was 28 ... hmm i guess he was 23 at the beginning of gt anyways good story... how dare that alien chick rape trunks S: im glad goku took care of her .
Trunksonly chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Good Story. You're a good writer. Word of advice-try changing your story's description because it is confusing and badly written.
RenkonNairu chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
"Goku glowered. "... Can I at least have a silly straw?""

Awesome. Great way to show you're not a child, Goku.
Y. Honey chapter 6 . 12/5/2007
It was nice. I actually liked it.
KyLewin chapter 6 . 11/28/2007
Wow, If I waited just a few more days it would have taken me exactly 3 MONTHS to review... how bad is that? I really should apologize, I think I read this chapter right when you updated it, but didn't have/take the time to review. I left the alert in my inbox so I'd remember I needed to review it, but somehow just forgot to ever come back and do it.

But, better late than never, right?... right?

Anyway, it was a good ending (as good as it could be without having it start contradicting the GT storyline (so far as I know). I really don't remember Pan from GT all that well and I don't think I really saw the whole Grand Tour part of the series, but she sure seems like a whiny little brat here. Was she really like that in the show? If so, yuck, no wonder so many people disliked GT.

The fight scenes weren't the strong parts of this chapter (or the story in particular), but your sense of humor more than make up for it in my opinion. I was a bit curious as to why Goku needed help with the Death Ball given that Mirai Trunks caught one (with one hand) in DBZ... but I'll admit that it makes for a nice scene having the three saiyans firing their attacks.

So, good job, sorry I was so late with the review, and now let's see something new (says the person who hasn't put up any stories in three years and three months...)!

Have a good day Toni,

Kyle
Spidey meets Wizard-Theif chapter 6 . 9/19/2007
Awesome! You should make a sequel! Great job!

-WT