Reviews for Harry Potter and the Luna Liberi Society
lilacwaffles chapter 7 . 4/5
theory: elder is dumblefuck
Please write more
TacoMang chapter 11 . 1/10
My face when I read a really good story and then they haven't updated in 4 years. -_-
Please continue this!
I wish u didn't change they're names
Kay chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
This story is so unique PLEASE continue!
Just William chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
You state "Thank you all for sticking with me so far. I really appreciate all of your feedback and reviews. Your support has been really great. I will see you next chapter".
Well, I suppose its easy to say that when it appears you have no intention of completing this FanFiction.
Have you ever thought of having someone to Beta your work as there are quite a number of spelling and wrong word errors.
squirtlee16 chapter 11 . 7/30/2014
I love this story
MyPrecious6 chapter 11 . 6/25/2014
Come on, this is an amazing story, continue it! Update NOW!(or as soon as you can)
saroura92 chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
hope there is a new chapter
Centurion Shish ke-bob chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
I really like this story! Please continue
FreelanceBum chapter 11 . 5/5/2014
Okay, review time.

First few chapters are a bit ridiculous. As is typical for a WBWL fic. I suppose at least you didn't have them beat Harry. None of the children really talked like children either. Ginny's decision to leave her family is a bit off too.

The Luna Liberi society isn't defined well enough to know the differences. Are there any down sides to their version of magic? Is it just better, as it appears? Have any elders been corrupt and faked talking to the moon?

Why can't Ginny reconnect with her family immediately? Who are these OCs, beyond their names I can't list more than 1 or 2 traits about them. It makes me resent them when they get screen time, as I couldn't care less about them.

That said it is fairly well written on a technical level, and I am interested in where you are going with this. I think it is a dead fic though, so...yeah.
NotaFro chapter 11 . 4/21/2014
I am enjoying this story and so am following it, no matter how unlikely it is to get updated, as a precautionary and optimistic measure.
Laesk chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
interesting story, a good story line, are you adding more. I hope you do. thanks for the story so far
Fenryka chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
Good story. Looking forward to updates.