Reviews for It Takes Two To Tango
gibblesgal chapter 9 . 6/29/2007
Ah yes, the dimwit acting Jack act at its finest. Apparently, Carter was up to the challenge of letting him in on the secret that everyone seemed to know about except him.

Nice almost finish to a great story.
gibblesgal chapter 8 . 6/29/2007
I like how you portrayed the anxious waiting of all of Jack's friends as he was being healed by Thor.

It's nice that Thor could finally show up to heal Jack enough so that he could help defend the SGC once again. That would definitely be eerie seeing just how many of the SGC personnel had been cloned and having to shoot someone (their likeness anyway) you knew. Speaking of shooting, Jack should need Thor's healing equipment once again after being deafened by the gunfire of Daniel's gun directly over his head. Oh well, can't have everything. Or can we?
dp chapter 9 . 6/24/2007
Very nice. Looking forward to the Epilogue.
BettyHall223 chapter 9 . 6/24/2007
This chapter left a smile on my face. Loved the conversation with Jack and Sam at the end. Cute INDEED!
ScruffyLovin chapter 9 . 6/24/2007
AW! How sweet! Fishing indeed! hehe. :) *squee*
smithcrafter chapter 9 . 6/24/2007
I've really enjoyed this story. There is one thing that bothers me just a bit, though. Even though Thor was able to heal Jack's physical injuries, shouldn't he still be having at least a little trouble coping with the psychological aspects of being Ba'al's prisoner again? You showed that when he was first rescued, but once Thor came into the picture, it was all miraculously gone.
gatelover chapter 9 . 6/24/2007
That was a great story, Can't wait till the epilogue
Bunnylass chapter 9 . 6/24/2007
I loved this story and the little convo going on with Sam and Jack at the end. Very them. Looking forward to the epilogue. :)
froggy0319 chapter 9 . 6/24/2007
I'm like Sam and I just find the confused Jack so adorable :) Cannot wait to read the epilogue when you are feeling up to it of course ;)
gater62 chapter 9 . 6/24/2007
Great story! I can't wait for the epilogue!
BettyHall223 chapter 8 . 6/23/2007
Great chapter. Waiting for more.
beca allan chapter 8 . 6/23/2007
lv it keep the chapters comeing ! i do like a good clif hanger
froggy0319 chapter 8 . 6/22/2007
Simply cannot wait for more, so post when you can :)
froggy0319 chapter 7 . 6/22/2007
So glad that Jack is now home but looks like his recovery is far from over :(
froggy0319 chapter 6 . 6/22/2007