Reviews for Moonlight
xoAzraelxo chapter 5 . 5/6/2008
OMG! i love your writing! its so great! please keep going it's very very good!
LoveHopes chapter 5 . 4/29/2008
YEA! ZOMGOSH I LOVE IT! I want to know what happens so please update! I want to know what happened to Jake by the way
Jennarae chapter 5 . 4/25/2008
HOLY CRAP! didn't expect that! Update soon, please! P.S It's good to have you back ;-)
jillz28 chapter 5 . 4/18/2008
now that's just mean to leave admiring readers with that chapter!

please continue ASAP!

i'm dying to know what he did to jacob.
Eclipse is the best chapter 5 . 4/18/2008
that was great.. I really want to know what Edward did to jacob.. plz add more soon i really want to know what happens.
Alice Cullen Is My Hero chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
w.o.w. that was really good. plz post again soon. please.
bellabff chapter 4 . 9/23/2007
OMG! i like it! please update soon the suspense is killing me! lol!
NorthernLights25 chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
Update soon!
Twilightfan101 chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
plz update! I luv this story so far and I also loved your other story called newcomer.
La Belle Brunette chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
ah omg omg omg omg.

ok. so...this was an awesome chappy.

how could jake do that? he's soo mean.

and did he put Bella under some sort of spell?

and Will Edward change her?

update soon please :)
magikfilly chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
This is such a awsome story... Jacob is really mean... in the story can you like kill him someway... like get edward to go and kill him cuz that would be really cool!
Jennarae chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
I cant believe Jacob would to that. Maybe you could add a little part about why his personality is so differnt in the next chapter. MAybe you should add a little more detale too. Your chapters are kinda short.
Lockonheart chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
It's really a good story. Continue on with the fanfic ]
9imakitty6 chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
Jeez, if I were Edward I would KILL Jacob, he deserves it. Poor Bella. I like your story so keep writing please. I like the way you describe things, like "silence dripped from the walls," thats awesome, its makes the story seem a lot more real. I can't wait for the next chapter!
LoveHopes chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
OH Jacobs in TROBLE! UPDATE ASAP I really want to know what Edward does to him!