Reviews for The Ten Commandments of Band
RedPreussen chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
"If thou shalt forgetith thine note, thou shalt improvise. Loudly."

"Honor thy section leader and thy band director: That thy days many be long in the band, which thy Lord, thy [ insert director's name here ] hath giveth thee."
chibi-chinita chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
AMAZING. It describes Band so well. (And I can sympathize with number 9. My stand partner is annoying and hits me in the head with her flute.)
LilithBlack333 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I broke all of them. Except the one about the stand partner cuz I don't have one. Ah the benefits of a small band!
i dont do math chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
these r good but iv broken lots of them except comit adultry with a section and i dont get jealus cuz i dont like solos
paigetheclarinetist chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
That was hilarious. Well done.
Mrs. Touchstone chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I LOVE IT! its perfect!
Agent047 chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Haha! This is great. I love the first one because it's so true. (Don't tell my band director that drama is my first love.)

D

Agent047
Gintawolf chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
you forgot one

low brass is excempt from all the rules

or

ignore the lowbrass braking all of the just stated rules
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
And behold, it was very good.
Shadowsong chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
xD Love this! Even though I'm in the guard (therefore have no instrument) I loved the 'Thou shalt not murder the sound on thine's instrument'.

Pretty funny stuff. :D
Lacy chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
you might want to tell the picolos about that sixth one.
EuphoniumGurl0 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Yes! End instr-cest. I'm tired of trumpet player dating trumpet players!
The Loneliest Dalek chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Awesome!

I haven't been in marching band in, oh, four years, and most of these were still hilarious to me. :-)
bimmy 608 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Thou shal not covet thy neighbor's reed

Um... mouthpiece, hey? Why does everybody always forget the brass section, huh? We're, like, way more hardcore than you.

Nice job, though.
DefiGraviti chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
haha, that's great. I especially like #1, just because it's so TRUE, and #9, just because that really applied to me back in junior high, since my stand partner and I couldn't stand each other. Marching band changes everything though, and now we're best friends. #4 and #6 are hilariously true as well.