Reviews for A Silly Thing Called L O V E
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
I love the jealousy and the 'serious act' part too!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Casey's 'worried sick' act with Derek was very...convincing (wonder what Derek thought of it)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
LOL the 'monkey' part was funny!

Casey can't loose her 'fire' with fighting with Derek. Has Derek figured out the reason why?
Shadow888 chapter 8 . 3/31/2010
hey i thought this chap was what's with the 'Casey and the brownie'thing?
brightestofallthecolors chapter 8 . 8/2/2009
where's the epilogue?

please write one!
meechim chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
OK, I'm not even halfway through the first chapter, and yet im totally in love with your story! it is so funny! i love that random rawr in there. im constantly saying that, so yeah. keep up the good work!
blondieluvslwd chapter 8 . 6/18/2008
haha this has got to be my favorite story ever! I actruly laugh out loud at some parts and through everything else im smiling from ear to ear! Your an amazing writer!
Sailor-Lit chapter 8 . 5/4/2008
That was by far THE weirdest fic I've ever read, but it was great!
batistas number 1 Gurl chapter 8 . 2/26/2008
whats up with casey and brownies?
DaseyFied chapter 8 . 2/15/2008
okay i finally finished.

this is the funniest like foreal...

brownie addict and the whole thing about her and her finger not being her friend... theres soo much funny in this!
DaseyFied chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
okay.. so I'm not done... but I seriously can't stop laughing!

you're hilarious

"He walks out and I turn to my brownies, giving them a kiss.

“I'll be back,” I whisper."

This killed me.. LOL.. k back to reading
Ash94leigh chapter 8 . 1/23/2008
This story was crazy.

I couldn't stop laughing it was so funny I loved it and ur author notes were funny too.

ur awesome xx
explanations chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
awesome~!
Maida chapter 8 . 1/14/2008
oh my god *falls off chair while laughing hysterically* this is one of the most hilarios stories i have ever read. are you obsessed with brownies...you know just wondering. and by the way, i do think you're slightly insane. but then again so am i ...anyway, insane people rock. and i'm hoping you write another story soon.
Maida chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
haha i love this story. byt the way, the song is white houses by vanessa carlton. and i didn't google it. or did i?