Reviews for Efiathe's Champion
HuntressofDarkness91 chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
Quel su-...no...Quel wo-...aw screw it, Great Job as always. it sounds better commin from you anyway. lol Lady Arnirien sure has alot to say dosnt she! _
Lady Arnirien chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
Mazzie, my dear! That was NOT overly long or boring in the least, and as for the romance - one hardly misses it. Somehow this chapter seems fitting, like the calm before a storm or the intake of breath before a torrent of emtion-charged words... I now feel prepared for whatever turmoil awaits our dear characters. ;)

I have no clue what the traditions are about such things in Erkynland and Hernystir, but... At the ending, I couldn't help but think that were I in Ebekah's place (marrying a veritable stranger many years my senior for political reasons), I wouldn't feel relief immediately after the wedding, but rather after the wedding NIGHT. Ah, maybe that's just me...

I'm heartily wishing that I was familiar with the book/series this was based on! Spoilers or no, I think I'll have to start reading it AND keeping up with this fic. Now keep writing, or I'll clobber you next time I see you. *grins*
Aeronnen chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
I can really imagine John saying those things - and I can imagine Efiathe yelling back! Another really really great chapter!
Aeronnen chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
Ooh, I loved that! I can imagine Camaris cursing the cold ... lolz. It's really clever the way you made them struck by each other at the start - excellent chapter!
Aeronnen chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
*Squee* I'm so glad you wrote this! It's really great - I love that you've introduced the old characters anbd brought in the new - and the way you write is excellent too! Well done!
Lady Arnirien chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
I am thoroughly enjoying this story and eagerly await the next installment. I like the slow evolution of Efiathe and Camaris's relationship - but where does it all lead? Lol, all in good time, I'm sure.

The characters are quite believable, as though there's more to each of them than we're seeing as we skim the surface of their lives. That's such a nice feeling to have.
HuntressofDarkness91 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
wow...you make it seem as if your right there with them, such description! cant wait to read more!