Reviews for Shadow's Coffee, and other Drabbles
Bluemist45 chapter 19 . 7/28/2012
if you see some one drowninglol
call 911.
like story
Doctor Dild chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
oh my goddddd sooooo cool! write more.
JigsXInk chapter 19 . 8/7/2010
wow! i was bored laying in bed one one night, so i grabbed my dsi and searched 'sonic drabbles.' BEST THING I EVER DID! i love your stories! they're awesome!
LilyRosetheDreamer chapter 10 . 7/26/2010
I've read all of your chapters and yes, Amy does need glasses. The amount of times I've banged my head on something because someone mistook Sonic for Shadow (or vice versa) is probably around a million. :(
Sonic Phantom chapter 19 . 7/22/2010
The next thing you know, she's going to mistake Sonic for a casket.

Sonic: But I'm not green!

Of course you are. Please continue.
janiemanie1993 chapter 19 . 7/19/2010
Not only that, but she's jumped on sonic while he's in wereform, too. this topic has been discussed multiple times. it's a little bit more then colorblind, methinks. my personal favorite theory is that she's so used to jumping sonic, she just jumps on every thing remotely hedgehog shaped.
Written-Violinist chapter 19 . 7/19/2010
LOL! Sonic and Shadow need to learn how to make coffee. *remembers time that they burnt down the house making coffee* Heh. And Amy really does need glasses. That is the one thing that bugs me, is that she (and mostly everyone else of that world) thinks that Sonic and Shadow look alike. THEY LOOK NOTHING ALIKE! Anyway, can't wait for another drabble!
Storm337 chapter 18 . 5/18/2010
I have a funny idea for one of your drabbles. Shadow falls asleep on one of tails couches and Sonic and the others diside to have some fun.(You can already see them with the markers.) ;)Storm
iamawsome chapter 13 . 5/18/2010
Alittle make that a lot wieard of an ending
imawsome chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
dude that was so funny I had a cramp after I read it
janiemanie1993 chapter 18 . 5/18/2010
ya, your logic makes perfect sense. i haven't really heard it said quite like that, but i have heard of similar things. anyways, i like all of these drabbles. they're cool
Sonic Phantom chapter 18 . 5/17/2010
I always did wonder that. In my stories, I would usually think they would remember it, despite the fact that Elise blew out the flames. I haven't played Sonic Rivals, but Silver did appear in that game because of some issue with Eggman Nega. I'm not exactly sure what the plot of the game was about, seeing as how I don't have a PSP.

Please continue.
janiemanie1993 chapter 17 . 1/6/2010
well, i just read all of your drabbles. your pretty good. your right though, you do have a hard time with the ending. you have great ideas for plots though. my favorite story out of these was anno domine. i could see shadow totally getting suckered into it.
deleted0000001 chapter 17 . 12/22/2009
Aww... that last chapter was cute! I always knew that Shadow had a bit of a soft side! D

~Note to self: Get Sonic some snow shoes

Happy Holidays!
StaminaRose chapter 17 . 12/22/2009
nice story (i only read the last one, but im sure ill go back another time - i just saw the name zelda robotnik and wanted farthest away form that chapter as i could go). Kinda surprising that Sonic celebrates christmas though... being from Mobius and all - youd think hed celebrate another crazy holiday instead. I guess if ya just count him as Japanese, that way hed be celebrating christmas even if he was a buddhist/shintoist - because they just like any excuse to celebrate lol. but whatever, it was cute.

So yah. well done.