Reviews for Wiggle Those Hips: You're a School Girl Now
Holy moses cant believe its been 12 years since reading this H
Mayen chapter 14 . 3/18/2021
Oh shiii now theyre gonna find out his true identity DN DN Dnnnnn
Sarah chapter 18 . 3/11/2021
I really enjoyed this story. I only wish to read all the reactions of Naruto's friends seeing him for the first time as a male.
Yes Hell yes chapter 1 . 11/3/2020
Hell yes.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/21/2018
i loved it
anonymous chapter 6 . 10/1/2018
Ew who would let a pedophile run a school? And get away with sexually assaulting a minor?
I'm sorry I just hate the pedophilia that's in so much anime, but I do like your fic! I really like this trope and you've written it well, good job!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/2/2018
This is the first yaoi story I’ve read and completed and it was in all honesty beautifully written though I still don’t roll that way. Perhaps if Naruto just have been born a girl...
keepsakeatlas chapter 18 . 12/29/2017
THIS WAS SO GOOD OML I AM BLESSED TO HAVE FOUND THIS COMPLETED GEM, TYSM FOR A WONDERFUL STORY!
kyokiyuuma chapter 18 . 5/11/2017
is there a sequel or smtg? whats the reaction of their friends? great story though, thank you so much for ur hark work!
This Is It chapter 18 . 3/15/2017
Extremely cool fanfic!
Niha161 chapter 18 . 12/25/2016
This really a fucking awesome ff so far!
I luv it to the bottom of my heart !
U are really good at this !
aoedely chapter 18 . 12/24/2016
*cries*
THE FEELS
that was absolutely the most time i've ever devoted towards fanfic
and i'm glad i did
that-
i must say-
was the best fanfic i've read so far
the ending though-
that just made me so happy
Smoleren chapter 18 . 11/26/2016
Okay the ending!? It was funny but omg i honestly thought we would get to see everyone's reaction! Well i was looking forward to that but i gotta say i loved the whole story! It was fun and funny and really cool as well as unique. I liked how you wrore everything and I've never read any story like this so it was really exiting. Overall really liked it :)
Viv chapter 18 . 10/20/2016
Thanks for the story enjoyed it tremendously
1,401 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »