Reviews for Wiggle Those Hips: You're a School Girl Now
nincompoopshyster chapter 18 . 5/11
is there a sequel or smtg? whats the reaction of their friends? great story though, thank you so much for ur hark work!
This Is It chapter 18 . 3/15
Extremely cool fanfic!
Niha161 chapter 18 . 12/25/2016
This really a fucking awesome ff so far!
I luv it to the bottom of my heart !
U are really good at this !
molkmyeolkmilk chapter 18 . 12/24/2016
*cries*
THE FEELS
that was absolutely the most time i've ever devoted towards fanfic
and i'm glad i did
that-
i must say-
was the best fanfic i've read so far
the ending though-
that just made me so happy
Smoleren chapter 18 . 11/26/2016
Okay the ending!? It was funny but omg i honestly thought we would get to see everyone's reaction! Well i was looking forward to that but i gotta say i loved the whole story! It was fun and funny and really cool as well as unique. I liked how you wrore everything and I've never read any story like this so it was really exiting. Overall really liked it :)
Viv chapter 18 . 10/20/2016
Thanks for the story enjoyed it tremendously
Viv chapter 13 . 10/20/2016
Oh god... It's like if I'm dating a guy and in love with him and suddenly I find out that I've been with a lesbian dressing up as a guy all along. Geez what a mess this is. I'd be so weirded out man, I'm so glad it's fic. Cause otherwise this is really crazy and Naruto is a certified idiot.
Viv chapter 8 . 10/20/2016
Urrrr my goooooood this fic is mana from heaven I tell ya. Man, this is the shit, quality shit okay? Please allow me to fan girl and read the story and I shall later sacrifice a goat on your behalf. Thank you for the wonderful story :,)
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 18 . 10/5/2016
Sooooo incredible and I love all the story c:
aku-baka-chan chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
hello Excuse me if my English isn't very well, but I'm french I've read this fanfiction in French (the translate is to Hon'yaku no Yasha, I thinkAnd I adorated it so much. So, I decide tout comment here because it's my favorite fanfiction about Narusasu, really xD. Thanks for the fun, and Good continuation (again sorry for m'y English
inuyashamunkey chapter 18 . 9/25/2016
Awww cute and perfect!
miriamor85 chapter 18 . 9/19/2016
I love the beginning and the end ! And my imagination is flying on whats going to happen after so it okey that theres no epilogue
LycheeRambutan chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
This was one of the first SasuNaru fics I read. Wow wow and wow.
Jakehardy247 chapter 18 . 7/17/2016
My God, this story was amazing! It had me fully engrossed in the story and I found myself bingeing chapter after chapter. I love the relationship between Naruto and Sasuke & how they interacted with each other. Also I was very pleased with the other characters and thankfully how Sakura-chan wasn't a b***h like in other fanfictions depict her to be :) . Overall this was a great NaruSasu fanfiction and I would give it a 10/10 in a heartbeat. It was just so interesting and kept me on the edge of my chair .
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2016
I'm only on chapter three but is this really supposed to be under 'Humor'? Or will that come later on in this story because this story seems a little.. serious for a cross dressing fic. This is still awesome though and I can't wait to read more.
1,392 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »