Reviews for Searching For Shinobi
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
hmm.. your chapters are too short that maybe some people might consider this not worth reading..
Authormobile chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
They're first years, right? Umm... First years don't have COMC. They have it in their third year. No offense, of course.

Petals
jaelin910 chapter 30 . 8/10/2012
fred and george are more effective than dumbledore...
jaelin910 chapter 29 . 8/10/2012
if that bit about "narusuke" had been any funnier you might have been responsible for manslaughter...I was eating and nearly choked
KobaltWolf chapter 50 . 6/2/2011
So. . .AWESOME! :D I've just spent the last few days reading this, and I'm in awe. You blended the three story lines so well, just amazing. Your grammar was great for the most part, and most of the characters were kept in line with their personalities. Now I'm going to start on the sequel! :)

KobaltWolf
Taeniaea chapter 50 . 5/8/2011
cool story
UchihaCrest chapter 16 . 5/7/2011
Great story! I wish I could write as well as you.

By the way, check your chapter 16 disclaimer. ;)
Rinnala chapter 5 . 2/24/2011
I think you worry too much about us. why would anyone feel significantly strong feeling about your choise of wording when it comes down to whether they are shinobi or ninja - it's the same difference: none.

I would have prefered the chapter slightly longer as it hardly takes a minute to read through one chapter
Kitsune-no-Akatsuki chapter 12 . 12/10/2010
u konw this is very hard to understand what is happening
animeaishiteru chapter 23 . 1/26/2009
I absolutly love your last bit with the excuse! I couldn't help imagining it and grinning!
Kool n Krazy Kaida chapter 29 . 7/8/2008
WTF?

WTH?

I DON'T GET IT PLEASE EXPLAIN BUT OVERALL IT IS COOL AWESOME!

!
Kool n Krazy Kaida chapter 9 . 7/8/2008
who the hell is hiei,kuwabara,and the others and why are they looking for the 15 shinobs?
Kool n Krazy Kaida chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
why the HELL are they looking for the 15 shinobis?
rose-of-alabaster chapter 50 . 7/1/2008
AH! SO AMAZING!

Whoo. I don't think I've enjoyed reading an hpxnaruto crossover that much in a while. WONDERFUL!

famous 'Gai-sensei' pose
RisingWinter chapter 32 . 6/12/2008
...evilness...

In general, I think it's pretty good.