Reviews for Rent Drinking Game
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
I don't think this is just a bordlerline crack!fic anymore, I think it's just a crack!fic. But whatever. It's FUNNY.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
Fangirls squee, the author starts to cringe at the squee, not at a shirtless Mark Cohen.

- Who could cringe? Yes, there was some major squeeing and happiness going on. Great, now as well as OMG! MARK IN HIS BOXERS AWESOMENESS syndrome, I have ZOMG! SHIRTLESS MARK COHEN YAY syndrome..

AHEM. ANYWAY!

Funny chapter.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
OH my. This could get chaotic. No, scratch that, it will.

And I do wish I could throw down a key. One day, I WILL, because I live in an apartment building..in Canada! :D
SPEEEEEEEAK chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
that was good.

i had to look back at the rules to see what i was supposed to find.

it was bordering on a random crackfic tho...

but i loved it!

]
MoutItoniMghtI chapter 7 . 2/18/2008
Kinda confusing to follow. BUt fuuny
MoutItoniMghtI chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
AWSOME! I would also love to throw done a key instead of answering the door, so much easier!
SiriusLovesRent chapter 7 . 11/26/2007
Hahahahaha THAT WAS AMAZING! That was SO funny! Hahaha Marky's so dumb. This is going on my favorites. Like right now.
jesuisl0ser chapter 7 . 8/5/2007
This. Was. Amazingly. Genius. Kudos, my bootleg waffle. Hahaha! This was amazing. I never laughed so hard. Congrats, you pulled off one of the best parodies that Rent fanfiction has ever seen!
there's no one here chapter 7 . 8/4/2007
LMFAO! OMG THAT WAS SO FUNNY! I kind of cried when Collins said Angel was dead...I always cry when Angel dies..LMAO
PascalIsMyBaby1025 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
this is an amazing story it is so funny. I love when the bohos drink because you get to see all the crazy stuff that they do. Please update soon cant wait to see what happens next.
heytheremeranda chapter 6 . 7/2/2007
lmao. this is amazing. add more soon :]
Birdhearted chapter 6 . 6/25/2007
OH NO NOT SCARFY!
Birdhearted chapter 5 . 6/25/2007
Lol, I like the view on Mark's mom's call...
Birdhearted chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
Lol, very nice.
armageddon-incarnate chapter 6 . 6/24/2007
OMG, that was so freaking hysterical! I love this fic. It's so funny... the part about stalking was the best.

More? Maybe?

Good luck where ever you're going that doesn't allow you near a computer!