Reviews for Dream of an Absolution
this is rel nice chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
tis is sorta tiying to another fan fichin
sonamy chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
that was intense i never knew thats what it meant
dante98 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
that seems so true
hdmljg chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This is awesome! It's sad but then so inspiring by the end. I love this song... Great fic.
qwert1234567890 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
cool,im surprised you didnt make the whole thing so fucking confusing like most pl good sense great little story
ruff1298 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Well, aside from the fact that the "Please Review" line ruined the feel by not having a page divider or a couple of spaces to signify it being an A/N, the story was pretty sad, but it does feel like the song Dreams of Absolution, minus of course the fact that Silver this time is the one suffering with no-one to save him.

Beautifully sad work you have here.
Dennisthefox chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Never played Sonic the hedgehog 2006 because of its reviews but that doesn't stop me from liking this story.
dib07 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Aww! That was sad. I always wondered what happened to his parents. Sonic Next Gen never gave us anything on Silver's background. Well, not much. All we know, was that he was friends with Blaze.

I really liked this. So short XD but it was very realistic and the scenes in this fic were pictured in my mind.
Ciel the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
*sniff* Wow, that was pretty good Rose (that's my new nickname for ya', okay?) Silver's lack of sleep reminds me of Gaara from Naruto...poor Silver. T_T
RikkuMcClowFox chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
So sad... This was really good! Please continue!