Reviews for Quidditch

*favs*
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
great story
schlafen chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Hehe, i like it. Simple but nice.
TheUltimateChefofDestruction chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
wow that was amazing :D nicely done!
Miyako Suou chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Wow, Harry really isn't thinking straight... haha... straight, get it? Okay, I'm really lame. I must be as sleep-deprived as Harry. Ignore me... no really, this is an amusing little ficlet. Poor Ron was really disturbed.
Emerald Eyes of Flame chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
LOL!

especially at ron
Gemini Malfoy-Potter chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
KYA! I LOVE DRARRY I LUV IT I LOVE IT!
Queen-of-Sussness chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
:D love it! but i think u should write a smut scene...if u do those that is... :P

QoS
M.E.Potter chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
amazing i love it can u update more often though
wvictoria chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
lololol.

funny. I loved Ron's line. XD
New HarryDraco Convert chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Wow, you've done it! My friend has been in to Harry/Draco for a while, but I never liked it because it seemed too unexplained in the fics I've attempted reading before. This is a great explaination and now I can read other fics, where they're already together and it'll make sense! Now I think about it, the pairing is really cute if done well, like you've done it. *goes off to read other fics of yours* Thank you for posting this, and keep the awesome fics coming!
SilverBookWorm chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
lol

i loved it!
plungers-rock-my-socks chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
loved it, absolutly awesome.
Darkangelica789 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Finally Ron broke the silence. “You know what? I think Quidditch can wait. I’m going to go back to my nice, warm bed and go to sleep. Maybe I’ll wake up to find that this was all some twisted nightmare.”

I LIKE THAT LINE

RELY TO IT: SORRY RON IT'S NOT A TWISTED NIGHTMARE YOU WILL SEE IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

LIKE THE STORY KEEP WRITING.