Reviews for The Battle At Fuka University!
julie chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
elle est a plié de rire ta fanfic j'adore
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Their aliases are so funny!
il0vesunfl0wers chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
LMAO! Fuji-cat Neko-Zu, huh? M, I'd like to see that. AND go on a Shizur diet, too! XD I loved the code names, and how Natsuki did some Mission Impossible moves and hit the wall. Chie and Aoi's torture methods... bwahahaha! D At the end of ch. 3, I thought: "Ikezu!" I guess that can't be helped when you've got family coming over, lol.

Some favorite lines:

Sobbing uncontrollably, Shizuru fell onto Natsuki, pushing her against the wall with her knee jammed up between the Freshman’s legs. “Oh…god…I…I…I…I’m such a slut!”

Natsuki stared, mortally scared, of what happened. Shizuru became a Devil-Desguised-as-an-Angel!

Natsuki whistled and rested her hands behind her head. “So…(awkward silence)…what do you plan to do to me…I mean, like…um…”

'Come on Shizuru, you’re a genius! Get my drift! I don’t like racing in cars, but GET MY GODDAMN DRIFT! Come on! Naughty things, please say naughty things! Kinky or not, just SAY NAUGHTY THINGS!' Poor horny Natsuki! Little did she know what was in for her, bwahaha! D

Shizuru giggled and blushed, which surprised Natsuki. “I love you too, and now that this is done, I think its okay for me to say that I’ve been stalking you from the day you came.”

All in all, I really enjoyed reading this. Lots of laughs. Thanks for writing!
RetardedFool chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
HAHA! This is nice! One of best crackfics I've read
jquackers chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
SF? As in San Francisco? O.o

Wo! Smex-ness. XD
Holly928 chapter 4 . 10/14/2008
What a funny story and wonder whats going to happen next, update soon pls
hanazono chapter 4 . 6/2/2008
O.o what a SCARY/CREEPY school!

and your only 13? where did you get all these ideas from?

anyways good work!

(O.O; still shocked...haha! just kidding)
Omok chapter 4 . 5/9/2008
*hides* scary, scary, scary, *mumbles scary non-stop*

but hey, at least this is ONE story where I WOULDN'T be whining for up dates! xD *or would i?* *grins* I'll let you ponder upon that...

and omg...five one day, for ONE author...*laughs* *smiles* I must be annoying eh? x_x sorries.
Omok chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
*stared at your mouth dropped wide opened* another side of 13 year old girls that I have never seen...scary...Note to self: get married with someone older; not younger, younger girls are scary.

(yeah yeah, I had to review, couldn't help it x_x)

(note number 2: yes I'm old o okay i lied, i'm 14 x_x still older than you haha lol, I don't know why I'm picking on your age so much; sorries LOL x_x)
silverstri chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
hello author? still alive?

when are u going to update this?

i love the shiznat part, hehe but they're still in the game,who will win?
BioDragon chapter 4 . 8/23/2007
This story is awesome! Crazy and yet not overly-so. Perfect balance of sexy and nutty. XD
XxCrazy SnoopxX chapter 4 . 7/25/2007
Awesome story, funny as hell, cant wait for the update
masu1212 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
funny update! i wonder who wins
jupitersthunder chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
Oh god! I don't think I've laughed so hard. lol. Can't wait for more!
Shorttail chapter 4 . 6/23/2007