Reviews for Monday
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
so funny

I really loved it!
PsychoticNari chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
that last part was funny as hell
Hitomi-taichou chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Geez Dumbles, no need to be so harsh on them, Harry and Draco were merely pleasing the fan girls
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
its hilarious
starlit seductress chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
HAHAHA..."Is he any good?" "Fred!" rofl...great job!
TheUltimateChefofDestruction chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
well now that was interesting twist to things XD I personally think that Fred and George should have joined in the activities that Harry and Draco were participating in but that's just me ;D
Kokou chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Oh...oh...can't...breathe...HAHAHAH!
Miyako Suou chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
“We just pushed over the statue upstairs!”

I think that was my favorite line. Anyway, I think this is a very cute one-shot. It's great that you take care to actually spell things right and all. It annoys me to no end to try and read a fic with bad grammar and spelling.
runningfingers chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
This was really funny. That was so Dumbledore, you captured him perfectly. Excellent Job.
Faramirlover chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
You're right. Draco has to scream like a girl. Good old twinkly dumbledore. Very nice fic. :)
MSan chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Very good! I loved everyone's reactions, quite in character! This is a fun piece, well done!
Mary Ann chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
That was absolutely hilarious! I love the reactions when the twins enter the closet!
wvictoria chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
teehee. ;D

This is quite cute.
red eyed dragon chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I loved it! you should write another one I will read it.
Sjazz chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
(er, warning: I can't seem to write short reviews)

Hehe, that was great, very funny.

I don't generally do HarryDraco, but I read some of your RemusSirius earlier so figured I was in safe hands. Your one-shots are pretty decent, and this one is easily my favourite.

It is very well written; love the dialogue-only in certain parts and the sparce use of 3rd person narration - top comedic techniquery, m'dear. And major props for caring about spelling and grammar; keep fighting the fight, comrade.

On a more fangirly note, love the way Harry & Malfoy talk to each other, it suits them and is a lot of fun. Fred & George are nicely managed too. I dig that all of your Harry/Dracos involve them being observed. It wouldn't suit them to be all lovey in private somewhere, given the way they interact.

One little thought though (and this probably applies more to the other H/D stories than this one), the reactions of those around them are so calm. To the entire rest of the school, the sight of those two snogging - or in anyway getting along for that matter - would be pretty damn surprising. And dude, most importantly of all, think of the funny that could be achieved through some serious shock/squirming. Nyahaha.

Anyway, top story, kiddo. Nice work.