Reviews for KP: Kim Powered
LJ58 chapter 19 . 5/24
Excellent storyline, and characterizations. Will you ever be finishing?
Almighty Rainbow Dash chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
I was already thinking incest when I saw that episode with her cousin. It doesn't help that your expaing upon it. XO 0.O ._.
crkswolf chapter 17 . 7/9/2014
Such a great story I really hope you get to finish it one day !
lesbinope chapter 19 . 5/15/2014
Absolutely beautiful. The plot is wonderful enough to make up for not showing any of the HLS... *sighs*

What can I do to bribe you to update?
only-looking chapter 19 . 2/27/2014
Loving this story - you seem to have left the KP fandom, but I really hope you come back some day and add more to this. You left us on quite a cliffhanger here...

Poor Dr D - he's going to be so screwed, isn't he? Wanted: Kim and Shego as docile little cats. Gonna get: K & S as Siberian Tiger catgirls who can transform at will and shoot plasma. Gonna be: Oh, so sorry. At least maybe he won't be allergic?

I think the main lesson to learn here, other than "Don't piss off Shego or Kim Possible" is "Don't trust DNAmy to do what you wanted her to, ever."
GothicPheonix chapter 18 . 1/23/2014
For chapter 19:
Poor Kimmy... wait til she finds out Joss has been tagging them. And why do I think, if anything, Drakken will be stopped by Anastasia Go? Who needs powers when she has her skill. Especially since pissing her off will be your doom? I look forward to reading more.
GothicPheonix chapter 12 . 1/22/2014
I wonder who Jane was. Poor Kim...but lucky to have Shego to help. I've read both these before a couple or more years ago but was brought back to Kitten Possible when I read a Faberry fic where the puppy adopted by Rachel tries to get her and Quinn together. And has all these masterful plans, talks to Brittany, attacks Finn and earns Santana's respect and grudge.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 19 . 9/9/2013
Gah! Is there. Finished version? I'd love to read more! :D
Raven Angel Of Darkness chapter 19 . 8/9/2013
To bad u didn't keep goin with this story it is really good so far
Shinzochi chapter 19 . 7/18/2013
i am loving this story and i really hope you continue it
OtakuGamerGirl chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
has this story been finished?
crkswolf chapter 18 . 4/28/2013
I can't help but come back and read this story and hope that one day it will finished :)
redwolf23456 chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
this story is great i hope you up date it soon
HairyLimey chapter 19 . 3/2/2013
Oh for the love of God if you have any mercy in your soul please please tell me you're going to continue this story!
Nuggets chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Omg

Everyone that sees this sign the petition to get Kim Possible back! Copy and Paste this everywhere to try and get people to signing it. Sigh up with everyone in your family that has an email.
DO WHAT HAS TO BE DONE! Just take out the space and sign on that page!
www .thepetition /164/600/385/bring-kim-possible-back-to-disney-channel/