Reviews for Never Run Away From You
ZogioAndtheGLEE chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
My life is complete.

x
mornie999 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
That was beautiful beyond words...
Namiko-kii chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Brilliant. You have a great writing style.
XxSarahCullenxX chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
That was so nice and sweet! I loved it!

Sarah
akari-hayashi chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Now that is adorable, and believable. I didn't expect people to actually write fics for Billy Elliot. I have always been a fan of the movie, and it makes me sad that Michael and Billy didn't seem to end up together in the movie, but watching the musical a few days ago, the ending put a little smile on my face. Mighty enjoyable fic of yours. Especially adore the flashback of Billy "molesting".
hannahlovegood9 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Not only was the story gorgeous, but it had plot. *sighs* :)
Faba chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Now THAT was friggin' brilliant. I've favorited it, and I will cherish it. :D God, I loved it sososo much.
Totally-Out-Of-It chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
11 Reviews in 2 years is not enough. This story was amazing. The emotions were realistic... the story timeline jumped a bit which possibly confused a few people, but I did enjoy it. I would have liked a bit more emphasis on Billy's memory of finding out Michael was dead, the drama and emotion there. It was just touched on really in the story, but it was still good. It left room for the imagination. I truly did enjoy it and will be adding it to my favorite stories list. It was quite brilliant, truly.
starrrz chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I really loved this - the plot worked really well. And, being a hopeless romantic, I'm so glad there was a happy ending. :)

x
Amelia Bedelia chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Aw, that was so great! Really nicely done! Good job!

Yours truly,

Amelia Bedelia
sadfaery chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
This is a technical comment - Michael and Billy aren't from Scotland. The film is set in the fictional town of Everington in the very real County Durham, which is in northeastern England, somewhat near the Scottish border, yet not in Scotland. The accents are close and the actor who played the dad was Scottish, but the setting for the film was definitely England. You may want to make this correction in your story. Thanks.
5redroses chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Loved it. Wow, that was amazingly written! I was really drawn into the story and it seemed really plausible. Well done! (Definite favourite)
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Aw :)

That was the sweetest thing I've ever read. I absolutely loved it!

It was just... beautiful.

FAVORITE! I will read this over and over again, it's absolutely brilliant :).
rubyinnle chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
squee! finally, an exceptional billy/michael! brilliant!

ruby