Reviews for FTO Loquacious
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 1/4
can I join that fanclub too?
Iuvsbruce chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
That was wonderful! It was fun to see Larry getting a starring role.
DF. duran chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I like this! I had to run over to liveJ and some find lost fanfiction site to find it . I t was worth it.
Mega07ghost chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Ohhh... I want such a T-shirt too XD
Really good story ;)
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Good story that didn't become mawkish or predictable. And, the end line was quite funny. :D
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
aw poor Don! i really liked the ending! i can just imagine Charlie getting something like that and then giving it to Don! it would be so funny! anywho, good story, i liked it a lot!
CD57 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
very nice story, I certainly enjoyed that conversation between Don and Larry. Well done, and kuddos for the tshirt, that was great

Corine
Rinne chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Very very nicely done.

Love your Larry.
ALEO chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I liked the tale about the sand, pebbles and coral. Larry is definately coral. Overall, nicely done. Don always seems a little confused when Larry speaks, now he's had a chance to really listen he has learnt that Larry really has something to say.

Thanks for the story, although putting the 'situation' at the top kinda spoiled the impact a little for me...
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
ritt - I just discovered this. I love it. Larry and Don together, the odd couple, but so right. The scenes after the accident were just the right mix of angsty and funny. Gotta love Larry - can I have a t-shirt too?
Izhilzha chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Oh, I liked this very much. We don't often get to see Don and Larry interact this profoundly in canon, but it seemed quite realistic to me. And Larry as the "comfort" part of hurt/comfort was definitely something new. :-) "Loquacious" barely begins to describe him...but it worked out well for Don, this time.

Thank you for this!
V. Laike chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I really enjoyed this. Loved that you put Don and Larry in a fic together. I've always gotten the impression that Don and Larry, while they might not be paricularly close friends, have always gotten along in a cordially familiar fashion (Larry's getting on Don's nerves during . . . "Running Man," was it? . . . notwithstanding). I'd love to see more of it on the show. Nice to see someone use these characters together in a fic.

Not to mention that you appealed to and made me squee on multiple levels, both for the Don-H (to which I show a disconcerting proclivity) and Larry-C (I squee on behalf of a Flein-heart friend). The whole idea of Don-H/Larry-C is appealing. Thanks so much!
Las Vegas Navarro chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I found this story not only hilarious, but very believable in the cannon of Numb3rs. The voice and tone were spot on. Bravo.
Synbou chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
That was awsome! I enjoyed the interaction between Larry and Don. The concept was novel and very interesting.

Isa
Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Great interaction between an unlikely pair of friends. You nailed their dialogue and their ideas; great job!