Reviews for Getting Out
LupinIIIisTheRealBae chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Ah, that was great at the end!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
...Wow, way to write angsty shit. I think I need a break from angsty shit right now though... you probably have something like that in your multitude of stories so I'll go check. Reading too much angsty shit in a row isn't very good for your mental state... that's a lesson I re-learned just recently. ;; Well, thanks for writing nonetheless, it was interesting, if nothing else.
PrincessKrystal01 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
hahaha that was a very sweet/...egoistic? thing of Atobe to do, "never underestimate ore-sama" XD

Hyouteism hahaha what does that make sakaki?
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Nice story!
blufox chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
There are some grammatical errors here and there but I enjoy reading it nonetheless.

I'll put you on my Author Alert list coz Hyotei rocks as much as Rikkai. :)
Dazed Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
- Oshitari smirked and bent over to kiss Mukahi on the head affectionately.

“Huh?” Mukahi looked up.

“Spontaneous gesture of affection.” Oshitari murmured. -

Pretty mental picture. X3

I WAS kinda wondering where this story was going...Coz the summary was like...not really the summary...XP But that's OK I guess.

- I'm the main villain of Prince of Tennis, ME DAMNIT, it's not Sanada this time, Sanada had his spotlights and everyone who worshiped him is GONE! but I can cleanse you all... let us all be baptised together in this ceremony of tennis… -

YES, I liked the AU part. X)

((I actually survived without the compy for two days! Yeah!))
kikumarubazooka chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
"As if on queue, Atobe entered the room chatting amiably with Mukahi’s parents, not failing to compliment Mukahi’s mother on her new haircut and discuss with Mukahi’s father about the recent stock market."

it's cue, not queue. D

i like this story. It's so.. true? haha. u're making me go emo! i think its quite a common thing for children to not see their parents as frequntly as they wish. AH.

i miss my mummy and daddy. (