Reviews for The First Domino
becgate chapter 1 . 12/20/2013 this story. It was great...wish there was more.
White Light White Heat chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
A very touching tale:)
CJaMes12 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
A brilliant Daniel childhood fic without getting too maudlin about his parents or changing his character too much from what he is as an adult. Also a good reason given for all the foster homes without going down the abuse road, in addition to a good reason for all the languages he can speak. Plus his parents are shown as a loving couple. The line about Daniel being bought back from the gypsies is brilliant!
TiaRat chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
An excellent bit of backstory.
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
that was good. awesome. that scene at the end: love it.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
good job :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Nelarun chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
This was so beautiful! There aren't enough 'before death' Daniel stories out there, and I believe that you nailed this one on the head!

starjems88 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Stargate Groupie chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
That was an excellent story. I love how you write the characters and the ending you wrote between Daniel and Sam was very sweet. Great job!
Khentkawes chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
That was great! Daniel was such a cute kid. *grin* and you managed to add just the right amount of humor throughout. Daniel sleeping at the beginning, Melburn's "secret weapon" of changing the subject, and Sam's reaction to the Arabic word search game were all sweet and funny. And of course, Danny wandering off with gypsies and being bought back for a "good price" was wonderful. Absolutely priceless. Nice introspection on Daniel's part, with all the cute little tid-bits and one-liners for fun and amusement.
The Depths of Unreality chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Daniel stolen by gypsies?

The idea of that had me really laughing. I'd love to read more about that, hint hint.

Great story, though.