Reviews for Advantageous Surrender
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 3/25
I really liked how you described Temari and Shikamaru and their feelings for each other :)
scatter-pop chapter 1 . 1/6
Cant believe i just found this :O
whitealmond chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Funny, adorable, sweet, sexy, in-character :,) I loved it!
Nyla Stilez chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Great story. Shikamaru was pretty romantic towards the end3
shyclueless chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
jeje

Lovely, I liked it.

-Shyclueless
ihatewriting chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
So good in so many ways! I liked that you describe her as "not an unusually excessive talker"
What I wrote chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Kinda cute :p
xnalu chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
You are such a god at writing. xD

How lucky am I to find that you like all the pairing I do?

ShikaTema, especially.

*contended sigh*
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Maelynne Naveen,

I'm still recovering from the mesmerising effect your story cast on me! Wow this's certainly a classic for me. Many years down the road, my obsession with awesome writing will definitely entice me back to this gorgeous, wondrous, sensuous epitome of perfection. Definitely one of the most flawless I've read so far. Wish I'd come across this earlier!

Your characters were assimilated impeccably, and the plot was everything I've ever dreamed of in longing for ShikaTema to happen. Beautiful pace, progression and events!

Awesome style, great play on words, stunning analogies, just the right touch of amusement coupled with logic, powerful language! With the simplest descriptions and the fewest words, you've managed a very impressive story. Every line left a distinct impression on me and made me nod my head or grin in glee, particularly the begining paragraphs and that intellectual last line. You've totally won me over!

Thanks a million, Maelynne Naveen, for making my fantasies come alive!
I am no longer using this acco chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
He thinks it would be troublesome to have to correct everyone? Lol!
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I heart this pairing. Cute and IC.

Good job.

KSM
DelinquentDuo chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Wow. That was really good. It's my new fave pairing no less!
Jean Anderson chapter 1 . 9/2/2007