Reviews for Broken Cage
Hitsuchan12 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Wow...Whichever way you add it up...Momo Hinamori is a complete cracknut...then again, who isn't in Bleach (besides Shiro-chan of course :3)
She Who Wears The Tainted Halo chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Apple Doodle chapter 12 . 3/30/2010
I love this story. The emotion is really strong.
Sora Tayuya chapter 12 . 12/18/2009
Since it is tradition for me to review at least once...this was ok-ish written, some grammer, spelling, but that's ok. The emotion, and the breaking is important. Really, really, good amount of feeling. It really shook a part of me. Excellent.
Tomoshibi-Chan chapter 12 . 11/4/2009
Im not sure if i have written a review or not. If i havent, then im totally sorry (my bad, my bad)

well, to sum it all up, your story amazes me *_* Its, Its, - im at a loss for words...

Amazing, well descriptive and very well written! Ha, there :] Thank you so much for sharing this.

I know you said to message you to volenteer for a judge but i dont know if your still doing it or not so, to put myself out there regardlessly... *raises hand* may i be a judge? *hopeful* :]
Ingledew chapter 12 . 7/27/2009
I'm interested in being a judge!And also,I love your style of are destined for great stories...O_o
FallenHope-Angel chapter 12 . 5/19/2009
poor shiro he suffered so much and now he has a chance to go back to being happy. well not exactly beacuse he can never go back now.
Shadow Fox777 chapter 12 . 4/11/2009
A good story, a good ending. I wish I had gotten around to reading it sooner.
Thaleron chapter 12 . 1/11/2009
This story was absolutely heart-wrenching but amazing in full!

I love all the dark descriptions you used, very nice.

I'll have to dd this to my favorites :3

Awesome job!

ginger-05 chapter 12 . 12/19/2008
great story! i loved it! please come out with part two asap!
Hakumei-chan chapter 12 . 12/5/2008
I'm looking forward for the sequel. :)

I can't wait for it.
funnyjunkie chapter 11 . 12/2/2008
great chapter

i'm realy glad that toushiro is free and that matsmoto fond him :D

i realy hope that he would get his memory back

keep it up:D
Nephelae chapter 12 . 12/1/2008
OH! A sequal! I can't wait! *Squeals* That was an Amazing story, I am still left speechless! The drama and Horror with the faint glimpse of hope.. They were in complete harmony! That was an amzing story, I mean, it's like you could hear and feel Toshiro breathing! You my friend, are bargened for greatness! I can't wait for the sequal! . I hope to hear from you soon! Ja Ne!

JasoTheArtisan chapter 12 . 12/1/2008
great story, i'm glad to see that shiro made it out alive. can't wait for the sequel.

judges? i'm not sure what you're having judged, but i'll do it! let me know if my services are needed.
kbookworm3 chapter 12 . 12/1/2008
I have always stuckj with this story and am so glad i did. Your writing at times is abstract but adds so much for depth and poetry to it. I think that is what I'm trying to say. I can't wait for your part two and I would be interested in being a judge for you. :) awesome story now i have to add you to author alert so i don't miss the next part.