Reviews for Moments In A Love Story
Irrel chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I have to say I haven't read a lot of B/V one-shots (if any!) but yours was beutiful, you managed to write an incredible fanfiction using an over-used plot (what did happen in those three years?), I don't care if you wrote this almost 4 years ago, it was GREAT!

I hated the ending, tho! XD

My favortie part: "... mean- Chichi’s only slapped me once, after I came back from space. I think… I THINK it was because I had left her alone for over two years.”

LOL That Goku...
HiME-AnGeL-RaCeR chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Kuuipo means beloved and sweetheart in hawaiian. That was great story. I guess that fits perfectly with the two years everyone was it shows both bulma and vegeta w/out some outrageous character changes.
tnt chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
very enjoyable
whatever chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
wow... that was awesome... so beautiful... so romantic... so in character... well done.
hi chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
wwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooo
Neoqueen Mikiko chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
That was SO AWESOME! Write more stories, PLEASE! You're so awesome! -Miki-chan.
Rashaka chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
I jsut realized i didn't ahve a disclaimer... so...err...i don't own it and uh... PELASEDON'TSUEMETHANKYOU!
Inukice chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
I love your story .. a bit confusing though cause you skiped around I reall wanted to see how the chess game ended and when Bulma was running away from Vegeta I would of loved to see how that ended.. But oh well . AHH I LOVE DUO SAMA AND TASUKI .. Im not to found of Nuriko .. I like Anime guys with braids and all but .. the I mean with the purple hair and his little obssesion with Hotohori ..its a little to much for me .. But it was so sad when Nurkio died .. it had me in tears .. * Inukice clenches her fists * OH I COULD KILL THAT ASHITAR! .. but of course Nakago took care of that for me so I dont have to * Grins * OH AND I LOVE TASUKI .. I love his fangs and how he always burns Tamahome first then the bad guy . Oh I also love Kouji Tasuki's best friend when he was still with the bandits .. OMG I LOVED HOW KOUJI WOULD TALK TO HISELF BEFOR ENTERING A ROOM .. AND HOW HE A TASUKI WOULD ALWAYS DO THEIR LITTLE DANCE .. I LOVE THEM THEIR SO CUTE ! * Grins * Well anyway I hope you make a sequal to your story or more chapters I really loved it noda .. Oh and chichiril is cute too noda along with Tamahome !
Darke Angelus chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
I loved the 'flashbacks' rather than one drawn out story. Great idea!
Salieri chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
This is kinda interesting. Somewhat different to usual B/V fics
mano chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
WOW! That was too good and both Bulma and Vegita remained in character too. Love the chess game, loved the chase. Totally another take on B/V but totally welcome. Dare I say, please write more. Would love to see your take on Vegita's reaction to having a son, through the Cell games, heck write about the Buu saga as well.
Netty chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
cool. sad but cool
Goku's Girl4 chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
Very Enjoyable!

I loved the skipping segments. I loved the language. The humor was spot on. Very well written, not something you find everyday in cartoon fan fiction, ne?

You have a gift. Please keep writing wonderful fiction for us!

Goku's Girl
catgirl26 didn't feel like signing in chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
Awww! That was so incredibly sweet! I loved it!
a reader chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
Ahhhh! So refreshing! It would really be cool to see you fill in the gaps! Loved your story, always happy to see an innovative take on the whole b/v missing years thing!