Reviews for Clueless
natzilla chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
short and excellent :)
Ichi Kasuma chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
T-T I cry now. That was so good. I loved the wording and descriptions and everything else. E!
CloudxKadajLover chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
*SQUEE* Omg that sums up a story I wrote calling 'Wanting' without all the angst! Wow this was really awesome, it's totally how I see them, there's just no way Cloud can deny Kadaj's sexiness. XD THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS PIECE OF YUMMINESS! Poor horny sex deprived Cloud. All the people he wants keep dying. .
thevampiregyn chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
sick & touching! kid, u really have a gift! Have you ever thought about writing a kadaj version to this same fic?
th3f4113n chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Instant fav, yo.

You don't see many fics like this. XD
Leuv chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
very well written, Cloud's feeling is expressed in the story.

I seldom find this kind of good stuff. Love you
Adeline chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
that was just...amazing...it seems to me that you have a brilliant insight of Cloud's character because they way you wrote him was brilliant,and I can really imagine him see Kadaj as you wrote him(even if this part"He was masculine in a feminine way" made me scratch my head a little bit because I find it a bit hard to imagine someone being masculine in a feminine way_;;/But you're right Kadaj really looks feminine!*coughhipscough*)But a part from that, you really captured Cloud's voice and the angst was well written and to sum it up:'Clueless' was definitely a joy to read! I hope you'll with write more for this pairing because you did it so well!
Rehime chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Not much of a CxK fan, but the way this was written was extremely good. Angst, but of the tasteful kind.